Thread: Jets Fanclub in Atlanta area

Jets Fanclub in Atlanta area

I remember reading a while back about a big Jets base down here in Atlanta.

Well I've moved hear now, thanks to AT&T I still don't have ESPN yet. I live in Cobb County just outside Marietta. Any suggestions to where I should catch the game tonight?

Thanks

[QUOTE=VAJET58;4103353]I remember reading a while back about a big Jets base down here in Atlanta.

Well I've moved hear now, thanks to AT&T I still don't have ESPN yet. I live in Cobb County just outside Marietta. Any suggestions to where I should catch the game tonight?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

What about NFL Network? If you have that they are doing live look-ins and will show the game in its entirety either late tonight or tomorrow morning!!

Don't have anything. Been without real TV since moved in back in early July. Been forced to buy antennaes and try and watch local channels.

Direct TV couldn't get me service without either digging up my yard(which my wife wouldn't allow since we have an irrigation system) or mounting it up on our chimney and running cables across our entire roof to the far side of the house where the connector box already is.

At&t was supposed to have had me hooked up to their Uverse back on July 25th.
    However, on the 22nd, they told me that there was a problem with the line and that I wouldn't have service till August 16th.

After talking with them today, I realized that I should have asked them of what year.

Needless to say, I have to go out to watch tonights game.

Plenty of Hooters restaurants down in the Atlanta area. Nice place to watch a game. :yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=VAJET58;4103353]I remember reading a while back about a big Jets base down here in Atlanta.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.atlantajetsfans.com/[/url]

You can do much better than Hooters. We have a Jets fan group here in Atlanta that is one of the largest in the country.
    We had 250+ Jets fans each week during the 2010 playoffs.

We meet at Mazzys sports bar in Marietta. Check out our website [url]WWW.atlantajetsfans.com[/url]

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Cool,

I don't think that I'm that far from there.

I live off of Dallas Highway just outside of Marietta.

Hope to meet you tonight.

Just plugged it into my GPS.

Only 12 miles away.:D

All Pro
    Think I'm gonna hit Mazzy's for the game Sunday night. I presume there's plenty of TVs so I can watch all of the 1PM and 4PM games as well?

Jets Insider VIP
    I may attend also As Im on vacation down there sunday

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJet;4161114]I may attend also As Im on vacation down there sunday[/QUOTE]

I checked out the pics online and there seems to be PLENTY of TV coverage.