Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady: I'll Never Get Over Jets Playoff Loss

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Brady: I'll Never Get Over Jets Playoff Loss

[QUOTE]During his latest in-season Monday morning appearance on WEEI in Boston (the over/under on how much gets paid for that is $5,000 per week), Brady said, “I’ll never get over that loss.”[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]“They can rush the passer, find ways to confuse you by rushing the passer or by their coverages,” Brady told The Dennis & Callahan Morning Show, via Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald. “We gave them a lot of credit when they won. We got to learn from that and understand what it takes to beat good teams.”[/QUOTE]

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/15/brady-says-hell-never-get-over-jets-playoff-loss/related/[/url]

Off-Topic, Brady's face has evolved significantly over the past three years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great. I am glad that POS will never forget. F-him and the Pats!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this season we can turn that game into one of his fonder memories.

:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Patriots fan, I'd much rather he say that than something like "I don't care; my kids get their shoes either way." I hope he took the loss very personally, and it sounds like he did.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best part is that Chowd fans have been downplaying it since we lost to the Steelers...

I guess Brady doesn't feel the same way... I wonder if how they'll spin this one :i_dont_kn

:grabspopcorn:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a Lady.....Wo- Wo -Wo....He's a Lady

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait until he's washed up and we sign him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    he's at the point where he has to fabricate villans to motivate him. stop crying and play.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it makes him try "too hard".
    Sometimes you can try to do too much & that's when you get into trouble.
    For years the Patriots were in the Jets heads, it seems that the tables have turned slightly.
    Nothing better than to have young players feel the pressure exuding from their Hall of fame QB & Coach.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    As much as we all like to give Brady **** he seems quite complimentary towards the Jets with those remarks. Of course it won't do him any good. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4103490]Hopefully this season we can turn that game into one of his fonder memories.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

I hope Wilkerson makes him wish he was going up against Bernard Pollard

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4103540]As much as we all like to give Brady **** he seems quite complimentary towards the Jets with those remarks. Of course it won't do him any good. :D[/QUOTE]

He wasn't very complimentary immediately following the game, but I guess that is to be expected when emotions are high. One thing I love about Rex is that as much as everyone gives him **** for talking a lot he [I]always[/I] gives props to the other team and never makes excuses.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4103546]He wasn't very complimentary immediately following the game, but I guess that is to be expected when emotions are high. One thing I love about Rex is that as much as everyone gives him **** for talking a lot he [I]always[/I] gives props to the other team and never makes excuses.[/QUOTE]

He was very complimentary when going 18-1,
    so was Bellichicken, who ran off the field of the Superbowl crying with his team still on the field.

Bunch of losers... Ain't done $hit since getting busted for cheating

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    :cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin: cry me a river

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wonder if the girl still remembers the azz kicking his team got the year before by the ravens?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2186/bradyface.png[/img]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;4103550]He was very complimentary when going 18-1,
    so was Bellichicken, who ran off the field of the Superbowl crying with his team still on the field.

[B]Bunch of losers... Ain't done $hit since getting busted for cheating[/B][/QUOTE]

Seriously, how many times have you written this exact same sentence...time to let it go, don't ya think? We are talking 4 years ago..do you still ***** about other things from 4 years ago?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah well welcome to the clue Brady. We've been saying that about some of your 4th quarter comebacks over us for years. Maybe anther 4 or 5 like that we will be even. Whin------------

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Victorious Secret;4103522]I can't wait until he's washed up and we sign him.[/QUOTE]

Seriously????? :eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ****ing hate Brady and belichick more than anyone else in sports...I'm so happy they haven't won anything since they were busted for cheating, and other than postseason success, nothing is sweeter than beating those patriots.

That said, it is admirable and downright respectable to be that heavily invested in his profession, and to actually hate your rival with the passion Brady fors.

I can only hope that our Sanchez also matures enough to the point where all he thinks about is winning, and whn he doesn't win, it sticks with him like it does to Brady and Peyton Manning. And I hope Sanchez hates the pats as much as Brady hates the jets