Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stadium Seat Question

Stadium Seat Question

I am sure this has been discussed but I dont have time to search right now.

How good is the view from the front row of the upper deck ?

Thanks

The view is not bad.

Be careful re-entering the Earth's atmosphere though, that can be a little bumpy.

trying to decide on those or lower deck corner seats around 3rd row

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

if you're concerned about 'view' the 3rd row lower deck corners suck... you'll be watching most of the game on the big screen. I'm row 26 of a lower corner and i'm watching the far 20-end zone on the screen

All Pro
    We had seats in Denver last year on the 50 yardline, upper deck, and like 12 rows up. We loved them. You can watch the whole game right there on the field. This year, we're going to the MNF game against the dolphins and I looked for roughly the same seats. I found them, section 339, row 2. There is a virtual seat view on the new meadowlands website. I suggest you go there and give yourself a rough idea of what it will look like.

in the front row ... does the railing get in the way ?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103825]in the front row ... does the railing get in the way ?[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for the new meadowlands so I don't know. And I wasn't close enough in Denver to notice or care. :( sorry I can't help any more...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103777]I am sure this has been discussed but I dont have time to search right now.

How good is the view from the front row of the upper deck ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/2010%20Stadium%20Tour/Meadowlands2010159.jpg[/IMG]

Row 1 of the UD in the new stadium is the rough equivalent of the last row of the UD in the old stadium. So the view is okay, but not great. You're also pushed back further. The photo above was taken from Row 1 of the UD looking down upon the Mezzanine and the Lower Level.

The amount of railings and glass obstructions vary wildly depending upon which section of the UD these first row seats are in.

Can you tell us which section so we can help you further?

SAR I

thanks SAR ...

313 ... row 1
    or
    216 ... row 7

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103847]thanks SAR ...

313 ... row 1
    or
    216 ... row 7[/QUOTE]

Is this as a permanent season ticket or just a single game?

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4103850]Is this as a permanent season ticket or just a single game?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Single game

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103856]Single game[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/today_impact/photo/new-meadowlands-stadium-b10e75830ff09545.jpg[/IMG]

Go with the Row 7 seats (which I assume are in 316 and you posted a typo earlier). No railings to my knowledge.

Also, it's so vacant up there due to the poor views that you can always find another empty seat to move to if there is an obstruction.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103847]313 ... row 1
    [/QUOTE]

That's a GREAT seat.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4103865][IMG]http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/today_impact/photo/new-meadowlands-stadium-b10e75830ff09545.jpg[/IMG]

Go with the Row 7 seats (which I assume are in 316 and you posted a typo earlier). No railings to my knowledge.

Also, it's so vacant up there due to the poor views that you can always find another empty seat to move to if there is an obstruction.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Nope they are actually 216.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103868]Nope they are actually 216.[/QUOTE]

Well that's different.

Those are Club Seats in the Mezzanine, best in the house. Come with parking passes, private entrance, and Club access. Grab 'em if they are at a good price.

SAR I

I have tickets in 317 of upper prime and they are good seats.

We chose row 3 though as we did feel the railing is in the way in rows 1 and 2.

I have seats for sale at a discount for the preseason games and a couple left at Face for regular season. PM me if youre interested.

[QUOTE=eaglenj;4103876]I have tickets in 317 of upper prime and they are good seats.

We chose row 3 though as we did feel the railing is in the way in rows 1 and 2.

I have seats for sale at a discount for the preseason games and a couple left at Face for regular season. PM me if youre interested.[/QUOTE]

Just put my order in on Stub Hub ... if it gets blown up for some reason .. Ill contact you.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Dunnie;4103902]Just put my order in on Stub Hub ... if it gets blown up for some reason .. Ill contact you.[/QUOTE]

I sat in row 5 (which is the first row) in the endzone for one game last year. For one game, they are fine. You definitely have to navigate the railings, but for one game, perfectly manageable. For a full season? I would rather be elsewhere.

The view itself, putting aside the railing, is very good. Further back than UD in GS, to be sure, but still very good. If you are in Upper Prime, then even better.

I sit in 339, row 3 (visitors side, right on the 50) and the view there is very good. It may be a bit high up but it is not bad and as for watching football it is neat to watch how plays develop from up there as opposed to watching from the lower seats.

thanks for all the responses guys .. I ended up getting the 216 seats for the Pats game ... should be epic.