Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jets +2.5 tonight,, PLEASE talk me out of it

jets +2.5 tonight,, PLEASE talk me out of it

im so ready for this season, and have such high hopes for the jets this year, i am convinced they will dominate everyone.

i just saw the line for tonights game and am tempted to put a grand on the jets. i dont see how its not a lock! (in preseason its crazy, i know)

talk me out of doing this.. or join me

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetsRdirty;4104129]im so ready for this season, and have such high hopes for the jets this year, i am convinced they will dominate everyone.

i just saw the line for tonights game and am tempted to put a grand on the jets. i dont see how its not a lock! (in preseason its crazy, i know)

talk me out of doing this.. or join me[/QUOTE]

Send me the money instead, at least someone will get hookers out of it.

-

[QUOTE=jetsRdirty;4104129]im so ready for this season, and have such high hopes for the jets this year, i am convinced they will dominate everyone.

It's a sure thing.

I'm 2Gs in.

Dude, it's preseason. 75% of the game is going to be played by backups, 25-50% probably by future grocery store baggers. You can't predict preseason, nevermind lay a grand down on it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4104133]Send me the money instead, at least someone will get hookers out of it.

-[/QUOTE]

In other words at least you will enjoy getting Fu_ked..:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;4104139]Dude, it's preseason. 75% of the game is going to be played by backups, 25-50% probably by future grocery store baggers. You can't predict preseason, nevermind lay a grand down on it.[/QUOTE]

You can if you're a degenerate gambler without a lick of sense in your head.

One name.

QB Drew Willy :eek:

How can you gamble on preseason when you don't even know who's good yet? If you bet, you better hope McElroy plays like Brady tonight. LOL

You're nuts betting on this crap.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4104145]You're nuts betting on this crap.[/QUOTE]

This.

You don't get rich in this life without taking some chances.

Jets are going to win this game by at least a touchdown.

Betting at all on ex games is pure foolishness to the extreme.

[QUOTE=Victorious Secret;4104149]You don't get rich in this life without taking some chances.

Jets are going to win this game by at least a touchdown.[/QUOTE]

Roger Vick's Secret?

1st off there just shouldn't be point spreads in preseason. Don't the Pats have like the worst preseason record in football over the last 15 years?

epic fail for 2 reasons

1) it's a preseason game

2) mangold, moore, plax OUT

How much do you know about the bottom 40-50 guys on the Texans roster?

Because that's who is going to decide this game.

i think we got some great young guys,, they have been hyped up since camp started.

and our youg guys better be better then theirs, cuz we are depending on a lot of young guys this year.
    our entire pass rush is young guys. if they cant dominate tonight, we dont have a chance in regular season

[QUOTE=jetsRdirty;4104170]i think we got some great young guys,, they have been hyped up since camp started.

and our youg guys better be better then theirs, cuz we are depending on a lot of young guys this year.
    our entire pass rush is young guys. if they cant dominate tonight, we dont have a chance in regular season[/QUOTE]

i'll take that as you made the bet....

Practice Squad
    Do it doo it. Texans w/o their big guns tonight: RB Foster, WR A. Johnson, CB J. Joseph, LB Brian Cushing. It's their junior varsity. #Jets
    web 8/15/11 7:00 PM

[QUOTE=Mark TJ Sanchez;4104174]Do it doo it. Texans w/o their big guns tonight: RB Foster, WR A. Johnson, CB J. Joseph, LB Brian Cushing. It's their junior varsity. #Jets
    web 8/15/11 7:00 PM[/QUOTE]

is that a starsky and hutch referance. do it. dooo it