Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have Zero backup O-linemen

We have Zero backup O-linemen

Overreaction Time

Ducasse is awful and Turner just got injured. We have no experienced reserve linemen.

Time to spend some of that cap money Tanny. Get to work.

Ducasse has me scared for sure.

but blah blah it's early blah preseason blah blah

DucASS = Adrian Jones

Both = Hideous

All League
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4104434]Overreaction Time

Ducasse is awful and Turner just got injured. We have no experienced reserve linemen.

Time to spend some of that cap money Tanny. Get to work.[/QUOTE]

Big Leonard Davis and/or Flozell Adams might be getting a phone call about now.

You know what?

It is getting to the point where I do not want to see DucASSe anywhere near the starting lineup. He just got schooled by a future mechanic.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4104465]Big Leonard Davis and/or Flozell Adams might be getting a phone call about now.[/QUOTE]

I'm liking that idea.

Vlad is awful

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4104505]I'm liking that idea.

[B] Vlad is awful[/B] [/QUOTE]

He surrrrrre is. He sure is!

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4104505]I'm liking that idea.

Vlad is awful[/QUOTE]

But he's a project :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Shawn O'Hara is available, former all pro....

regardless of what vlad does we are going to need to bring someone in.

i have a feeling turner broke his ankle which btw was a result of vlad getting schooled

Am I the only one thinking right now that Zona is watching Matt Leinart ans saying where did we go wrong? He looks really good to me.

[QUOTE=Dreamers;4104764][B]Am I the only on[/B]e thinking right now that Zona is watching Matt Leinart ans saying where did we go wrong? He looks really good to me.[/QUOTE]

In a thread about the Jets backup OL? Yes, yes you are . . .:D

[QUOTE=Dreamers;4104764]Am I the only one thinking right now that Zona is watching Matt Leinart ans saying where did we go wrong? He looks really good to me.[/QUOTE]

because this comment totally belongs in this thread :P

Yeah, this line (aside from our 3 starters playing tonight) has been freakin brutal. They're gonna get somebody killed, thank god Sanchez is out of there in one piece. Tannenbaum might need to find a vet off the scrap heap and soon, cause Turner (our one decent backup) is now hurt, and Vlad has been terrible.

Maybe DucASS is gong through the PROCESS? It is a PROCESS.

everything is a PROCESS

Vlad is a guard not a tackle notice he is playing better inside then outside. He seems a little lost in space I don't think his feet are horrible and the comparision to Adrian is just wrong at least Vlad is proving once he gets a hold of you you are not getting past him.
    More importantly the rookie QB is looking better with time. The last thing to remember is the Oilers (I know the Texans) were playing a mix of starters/backups and running allot of blitzes against backups.
    That being said we need another olineman and a olb

Veteran
    #77 Pete Clifford looking decent on o-line
    Last edited by jet-sec125; 08-15-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rammagen;4104954]Vlad is a guard not a tackle notice he is playing better inside then outside. He seems a little lost in space I don't think his feet are horrible and the comparision to Adrian is just wrong at least Vlad is proving once he gets a hold of you you are not getting past him.
    More importantly the rookie QB is looking better with time. The last thing to remember is the Oilers (I know the Texans) were playing a mix of starters/backups and running allot of blitzes against backups.
    That being said we need another olineman and a olb[/QUOTE]

The Oilers are now the Titans.

[QUOTE=jet-sec125;4104970]#77 Pete Clifford looking decent on o-line[/QUOTE]

Was gonna note the same observation. They moved Ducasse back to guard and he's going a lil better.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4104994]The Oilers are now the Titans.[/QUOTE]
    Really? :) that is why I put (I know the Texans) It is just not to see the oilers there sorry but I am old school