View Poll Results: Do I want to be a guy that overeacts?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yeah

4 28.57%
  • Hells no

10 71.43%

Thread: True or false: Based on what we've seen tonight, Kendrick Ellis should start.

True or false: Based on what we've seen tonight, Kendrick Ellis should start.

I don't want to be the dude who overreacts. But, dude looks good. Pushed the pocket. Tipped that interception. Jumps on piles before the whistle blows. Very impressed with his two-gap ability. Yes...it was against non-starters and that's why I'm asking opines of you all. So...thoughts opinions please.

[QUOTE=eifmp;4105070][b]I don't want to be the dude who overreacts. [/b]But, dude looks good. Pushed the pocket. Tipped that interception. Jumps on piles before the whistle blows. Very impressed with his two-gap ability. Yes...it was against non-starters and that's why I'm asking opines of you all. So...thoughts opinions please.[/QUOTE]

:banghead::shakehead

Based of off the first preseason game? No.

Veteran
    Too early to tell, I'll wait til 3rd pre season game to determine who should start.

[QUOTE=eifmp;4105070]I don't want to be the dude who overreacts. But, dude looks good. Pushed the pocket. Tipped that interception. Jumps on piles before the whistle blows. Very impressed with his two-gap ability. Yes...it was against non-starters and that's why I'm asking opines of you all. So...thoughts opinions please.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're overreacting.

Jets Insider VIP
    False. Bears, beets, Battlestar Gallactica.

I said I didn't want to be the guy who overreacts. But by making this thread I've done just that huh?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=eifmp;4105105]I said I didn't want to be the guy who overreacts. But by making this thread I've done just that huh?[/QUOTE]

Poll coming

Just bustin, I agree bro!
    Last edited by 32green; 08-15-2011 at 10:30 PM.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4105101]False. Bears, beets, Battlestar Gallactica.[/QUOTE]

LOL. My favorite scene in the entire series.

Bluto did it
    Bluto did it
    Bluto did it

All League
    No, but he will be key contributor

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4105101]False. Bears, beets, Battlestar Gallactica.[/QUOTE]

....Michael!

All Pro
    Pito though can get some serious consideration.

WHO CARES WHO STARTS....GREAT teams have a rotation of D linemen. I hope we hear ALL their names all year long. Don't get caught up in who opens the game. If they are on the 53 man roster they will play.

His name is Kenrick. No D...and lets wait to see more then a tipped ball before annointing him starter.

although yes he has definitely look good tonight.

[QUOTE=IRONFAN 40;4105129]Pito though can get some serious consideration.[/QUOTE]

He was our most impressive backup IMO.