- Mason looked good, shifty.
- All the RB's played well (Greene, McKnight, Powell, etc.)
- Sanchez's short and intermediate passes were right on the money.
- Kenrick Ellis, Mauga, Kerley, and Wilson all played really well.
- Revis and Cro looked good.
- Special teams coverage was incredible.
- McElroy looked pretty decent. Very much a rookie and very raw, but made some great passes tonight.
- DePalma is an interesting PR man. Welker-like.
- Oh, and how could I forget about Cumberland? Huge game for him. Reminded me a lot of a poor mans version of Gates.
-Pass rush didn't impress me, still need blitzing to get pressure.
-Wilkerson did nothing noteworthy IMO.
-Kickoffs were short.
-Pass blocking needs work.
-Tackling was still iffy.
-Posey and #84 (don't give a **** what his name is) need to be cut on the flight home.
-Jets defense still having problems covering TE and RB out of the backfield.
-Vlad needs to be impaled on the fight home.
I'm sure I'm missing some, but that's what I came away with tonight. Jets impressed me in some areas, and have a lot of work to do in others.
Can't wait until the games count for real though. :yes:
Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 08-16-2011 at 12:37 AM.
I agree in all points.
The lack of not covering RB and TE on this defense comes down to our very slow safety and lb core.I can't see E.Smith that much better then Lowery at this point and our LB's well you know how I feel about them.Good against the run but bad against the pass and no pressure.
- Kenrick Ellis, Mauga,[B] Kerley,[/B] and Wilson all played really well.
Kerley did not impress me as a WR. he made up for it in the 4th with some ok grabs, but he looked to completely lose focus on the ball when contacted. This is the NFL. You gotta be able to come down with those balls.
[QUOTE=Paradis;4105425]Kerley did not impress me as a WR. he made up for it in the 4th with some ok grabs, but he looked to completely lose focus on the ball when contacted. This is the NFL. You gotta be able to come down with those balls.
Here's hoping he improves down the road.[/QUOTE]
Dude did you bother to watch the game?
QB had no time to throw.
They should have called that game winning pass to Kerley. Had he dropped that TD like #84 did, then Id be unimpressed.
Not everyone is Jerry Rice out of Mississippi Valley State, my man.