Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garret McIntyre

Hall Of Fame

Garret McIntyre

This guy looks like he has a pass rushing motor, he got good qb pressure a few times. Don't know why there hasn't been more talk about him this morning.

Undrafted Free Agent
    tough to say, I'd have to rewatch--but it looked like they ran it his way several times and with a lot of success. Now not all that is on him, but he definetly was cleared out when it happened.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4105626]This guy looks like he has a pass rushing motor, he got good qb pressure a few times. Don't know why there hasn't been more talk about him this morning.[/QUOTE]

Probably because he was hiding in mauga's shadow all night.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4105631]Probably because he was hiding in mauga's shadow all night.[/QUOTE]

didn't watch him all that closely, but he seems to have acceleration at the line that few Jets have.

Waterboy
    He bit badly on the playfake that resulted in a 25 yard swing pass to Ogbonnaya.

Jets Insider VIP
    #50 right? The few times I noticed him he looked VERY slow in open space. Can't see him sticking.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4105626]This guy looks like he has a pass rushing motor, he got good qb pressure a few times. Don't know why there hasn't been more talk about him this morning.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=thegoldengod;4105630]tough to say, I'd have to rewatch--but it looked like they ran it his way several times and with a lot of success. Now not all that is on him, but he definetly was cleared out when it happened.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mdkeller28;4105640]He bit badly on the playfake that resulted in a 25 yard swing pass to Ogbonnaya.[/QUOTE]

Lol...guys who post an average of twice a year coming out of the woodwork to refutes Timmmmmmys footballs genus.

lolz

-

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4105644]#50 right? The few times I noticed him he looked VERY slow in open space. Can't see him sticking.[/QUOTE]

he looked quick chasing down the qb

third down man

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jordy;4105644]#50 right? The few times I noticed him he looked VERY slow in open space. Can't see him sticking.[/QUOTE]
    I agree 50 did not look good to me at all, especially on passing plays, same as 43, I can't see either of them sticking around.

Waterboy
    [QUOTE=32green;4105653]Lol...guys who post an average of twice a year coming out of the woodwork to refutes Timmmmmmys footballs genus.

lolz

-[/QUOTE]

I've been a member for 6 years and a season ticket holder for 13. Unfortunately my job doesnt really allow me to post during the day even thought I have the site up 24/7

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4105668]he looked quick chasing down the qb

third down man[/QUOTE]

and he seemed to be in on a lot of plays. Sounds like special teams...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=mdkeller28;4105676]I've been a member for 6 years and a season ticket holder for 13. Unfortunately my job doesnt really allow me to post during the day even thought I have the site up 24/7[/QUOTE]

I'm busting on Timmy, you guys are cool.

:D;)

Waterboy
    [QUOTE=32green;4105685]I'm busting on Timmy, you guys are cool.

:D;)[/QUOTE]

I know. Would love to get the count up but I hate when I look up and it says 14.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=mdkeller28;4105686]I hate when I look up and it says 14.[/QUOTE]

Just imagine how I feel when I look up.

:O

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4105685]I'm busting on Timmy, you guys are cool.

:D;)[/QUOTE]
    Timmy's better at tomato gardens :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetswin;4105689]Timmy's better at tomato gardens :yes:[/QUOTE]

Only Stokes photographs fresh garden produce better.

Timmmy should begin a post game thread called "Yesterdays game through a haze" wherein he tells us what he thinks prolly happen, mebbe.

-

I recall he had a sack very late in the game. Other than that he looked extremely slow and awkward. If he makes this team, it is a statement on how pathetically poor our LB situation is.

guy was good against the run and getting some pressure but is lost on pass coverage

[QUOTE=jetswin;4105671]I agree 50 did not look good to me at all, especially on passing plays, same as 43, I can't see either of them sticking around.[/QUOTE]

i think part of the problem with these bubble guys is that they feel such a strong need to make a big play just to make the team, that they may be more inclined to ignore their assignments to chase the qb to make the sack.

I liked what I saw out of the new #50. Yes he was exposed in pass coverage, that will happen to a DE convert. It happened to Westerman and it happens to Pace. OLB's covering Rb's is never ideal. BT does a great job of it, and people say he sucks, but it's a very hard skill for a 260 pound pass rusher to cover RB.

going forward, stopping the run, Garrett looked good. P-squad is probably his place.