Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 156

Thread: Fishing For Borgo

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    My bad.

    Thought thread title was "Fisting for Borgo"...

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    this made me larf this AM: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=bat%20wings

    Saw it on my little brothers FB page...

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    LMAO. That is SO wrong. Alizee deserves better.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,177

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    this made me larf this AM: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=bat%20wings

    Saw it on my little brothers FB page...
    Never heard that before!:

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Proseco and boobs. BTW, I pm'd him a few weeks back but no response.





    _

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post


    _
    Yeah...he didn't even come a-knocking when I posted a Betsy cleavage shot in the self taken thread.

    All is lost.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Yeah...he didn't even come a-knocking when I posted a Betsy cleavage shot in the self taken thread.

    All is lost.
    Link? I didn't see that one!!

    _

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,522
    Dammit...you idjits should know that if you want Borgo's attention you need to post pics of Ms. Yi and Ms. Ozawa




    She's even wearing a top hat and monocle!

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Link? I didn't see that one!!

    _
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=213




    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    SWEET JESUS!!!

































    :fap::fap::fap:
    mismatched stockings = WIN!

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Dammit...you idjits should know that if you want Borgo's attention you need to post pics of Ms. Yi and Ms. Ozawa


    She's even wearing a top hat and monocle!
    I still hold out hope of someday gently sliding into my sweet, sweet Maria. Still my dream girl.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I still hold out hope of someday gently sliding into my sweet, sweet Maria. Still my dream girl.
    Welcome back!

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I still hold out hope of someday gently sliding into my sweet, sweet Maria. Still my dream girl.
    Welcome back paisan.

    _

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I still hold out hope of someday gently sliding into my sweet, sweet Maria. Still my dream girl.
    Borgo!! We miss you. I knew you'd respond to a Maria picture.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    I did see that, didn't realize that was Betsy.

    Congrats to you fine Sir.

    _

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Welcome back paisan.

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Borgo!! We miss you. I knew you'd respond to a Maria picture.
    I never left. Was just dealing with non-health related, non-lethal, mundane life/family issues. Plus, with the advent of the "world wide web" and my advancing age, I just can't screen the volume of female images as quickly/efficiently as in my younger days.

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I never left. Was just dealing with non-health related, non-lethal, mundane life/family issues. Plus, with the advent of the "world wide web" and my advancing age, I just can't screen the volume of female images as quickly/efficiently as in my younger days.
    St00pid life getting in the way of teh fun. Hate when that happens.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I never left. Was just dealing with non-health related, non-lethal, mundane life/family issues. Plus, with the advent of the "world wide web" and my advancing age, I just can't screen the volume of female images as quickly/efficiently as in my younger days.
    I put all the college sloots in one thread so you can look at them...

    You're welcome.


  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I still hold out hope of someday gently sliding into my sweet, sweet Maria. Still my dream girl.

    Who's the best fisherman here?
    I am, mother****ers....I am Top Ten.




    (Welcome back "Grobo"! )





  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I put all the college sloots in one thread so you can look at them...

    You're welcome.

    I thought Revis did that, no? Comments on the images in that thread are forthcoming (no pun).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us