Thread: one day only, cheap airfare for away games!

one day only, cheap airfare for away games!

Hey guys,just wanna give a heads up. Jet blue is doing a huge 1-day sale on their site for travel 9/6-12/15 for all of their destinations. You have to book today and you can't fly on a Friday or Sunday.

Figure some of you might like to use it to snap up airfare for away games!

Also, don't forget, tailgatejoe.com will be at all the away games, well, 50/50 on denver and oakland but 100% definitely the rest, bringing the best gameday tailgate party/fanclub for the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TailGateJoedotcom;4106371]Hey guys,just wanna give a heads up. Jet blue is doing a huge 1-day sale on their site for travel 9/6-12/15 for all of their destinations. You have to book today and you can't fly on a Friday or Sunday.

Figure some of you might like to use it to snap up airfare for away games!

Also, don't forget, tailgatejoe.com will be at all the away games, well, 50/50 on denver and oakland but 100% definitely the rest, bringing the best gameday tailgate party/fanclub for the Jets.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I will hit you up if I travel this year...

[QUOTE=Flagman5A;4106381]Cool, I will hit you up if I travel this year...[/QUOTE]

good stuff, lemme know if u do.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TailGateJoedotcom;4106371]Hey guys,just wanna give a heads up. Jet blue is doing a huge 1-day sale on their site for travel 9/6-12/15 for all of their destinations. You have to book today and you can't fly on a Friday or Sunday.
    [/QUOTE]
    So you get there on Saturday and can't leave till Monday?

[QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4106584]So you get there on Saturday and can't leave till Monday?[/QUOTE]

I guess.

BTW, for some reason I feel like I met a girl once who said she was Vinny's niece, don't remember where though.