Thread: Idea for O-Line?

Idea for O-Line?

Shawn O'Hara?
    Sorry if this was already posted didn't see it on my phone.

I mean granted he would cost a pretty penny but don't we have 9 mil in cap space left?
    I mean we shifted Woody from a center so we can also do it for him. And besides I don't like Felix being the primary backup for Mangold.

Idk just food for thought.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    or Leonard Davis.

[QUOTE=Green Bandit;4106522]Shawn O'Hara?

I mean granted he would cost a pretty penny but don't we have 9 mil in cap space left?
    I mean we shifted Woody from a center so we can also do it for him. And besides I don't like Felix being the primary backup for Mangold.

Idk just food for thought.[/QUOTE]

I don't know his health status, but assuming he can still play, he'd have to be willing to come here as a backup, vs. a starter elsewhere.

Miami already brought him in and let him go without signing, but they probably have a more long-term view than we do.

If he has something left in the tank and doesn't "need" to be a starter, he could definitely bring some quality depth:yes:

Here's the solution: Damien Woody. He knows the offense, he lives in the area, and he's played multiple positions on the OL. We do NOT want to be seeing Ducasse in a regular season game.

All League
    “@TheJetsStream: For those asking, I've been told it's unlikely Damien Woody would return 2 #Jets. He's happy starting next phase of his life as ESPN analyst”

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Green Bandit;4106522]Shawn O'Hara?

Idk just food for thought.[/QUOTE]

I like the job ROBBY FELIX did last night and disagree with you. He knows our offense and other linemates. he has been on the PS and has worked with Callahan.

So in answer to your question: Let Felix be the backup center and sign an experienced OG. End of the problem. remember, many guys on this board were critical of ROB TURNER when he wa sa UDFA from New Mexico a few years ago. he got a chance and he has done well. Felix deserves a chance as well. He was fine last night!

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4106682]“@TheJetsStream: For those asking, I've been told it's unlikely Damien Woody would return 2 #Jets. He's happy starting next phase of his life as ESPN analyst”[/QUOTE]

****. The guy can still play, too.

If we still had Brad Smith, I'd put him on the OL since he can play any position.