Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you dig the camera out of your poop?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4107469]Rough times?

I was rooting for ONE mother-in-law.

How do you keep escaping the IP search?

Are they[B] doing whippets[/B] today in the mod lounge?

_[/QUOTE]

dude, that's bestiality....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4107456]She was an expert sciencefist.[/QUOTE]

now you're just showing off. :mad:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4107477]Mensa meeting tonite?

_[/QUOTE]

For a Mensa member, he sure has trouble outsmarting us.... :rolleyes:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=quantum;4107511]now you're just showing off. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Sorry; once I hear clapping I lose all control. :O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JStokes;4107469]Rough times?

I was rooting for ONE mother-in-law.

How do you keep escaping the IP search?

Are they doing whippets today in the mod lounge?

_[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_h7YjhHyZhmg/S_izaOOF9eI/AAAAAAAACOY/qalOshRFGPI/s1600/sleep-at-work.jpg[/IMG]

having my glasses adjusted

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4106756]In before the flush[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4107240]RIPGFY![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4107456]She was an expert sciencefist.[/QUOTE]

this thread has been officially WCROWNED :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4107444]Automatic Top Ten For Life[/QUOTE]

Agreed. So we have myself and Stokes on the short list. Who else?

;)

[QUOTE=JStokes;4107455]Just went to Tavern on 7 for lunch. So refreshing.

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/Palm_Tavern.jpg[/IMG]

_[/QUOTE]

Nice.

I hope everything goes well. Good thoughts, good thoughts....:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    My poop? Sure why not...:royal_flu

Hall Of Fame
    Sorry to darken the Hampur, but my mother-in-law passed away at 3:36 am this morning due to complications from the "camera" pill.

She originally swallowed the pill when I started this thread, but as some pointed out, one of the complications is that the pill can get lodged.

Unfortuantely it did get lodged, but in an area where they could not reach it with an endoscope or a colonoscopy, so it had to be removed surgically.

They actuall removed it laproscopically--4 tiny incisions--at which time they also took a 4 inch piece of her GI tract to do a biopsy.

A day later, the area of the surgery sprung internal leaks so they had to go back in full-on surgically--stem to stern--to close her up. Leaks continued to spring up over the next several days ands she developed some sepsis that they got under control, but contiuned to develop infections internally and externally on the surgery site.

Breathing tubes, feeding tubes, ventilator, etc., but eventually they stabilized her to the point where they could take all that stuff out and she could eat on her own, could talk and was comfortable.

But she couldn't take in any nutrition and last friday SHE decided to stop any IV food.

Took her home with hospice Friday afternoon and she slowly wasted away until the middle of the night.

I'm glad I was with her at the end, told her she'd be seeing a incredibly cute, petite redhead when she got to the great beyond--I'm glad she is now with her daughter.

See you later guys, helping to make the arrangements and dealing with idiot family members.

Gonna miss her.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4176806]Sorry to darken the Hampur, but my mother-in-law passed away at 3:36 am this morning due to complications from the "camera" pill.

She originally swallowed the pill when I started this thread, but as some pointed out, one of the complications is that the pill can get lodged.

Unfortuantely it did get lodged, but in an area where they could not reach it with an endoscope or a colonoscopy, so it had to be removed surgically.

They actuall removed it laproscopically--4 tiny incisions--at which time they also took a 4 inch piece of her GI tract to do a biopsy.

A day later, the area of the surgery sprung internal leaks so they had to go back in full-on surgically--stem to stern--to close her up. Leaks continued to spring up over the next several days ands she developed some sepsis that they got under control, but contiuned to develop infections internally and externally on the surgery site.

Breathing tubes, feeding tubes, ventilator, etc., but eventually they stabilized her to the point where they could take all that stuff out and she could eat on her own, could talk and was comfortable.

But she couldn't take in any nutrition and last friday SHE decided to stop any IV food.

Took her home with hospice Friday afternoon and she slowly wasted away until the middle of the night.

I'm glad I was with her at the end, told her she'd be seeing a incredibly cute, petite redhead when she got to the great beyond--I'm glad she is now with her daughter.

See you later guys, helping to make the arrangements and dealing with idiot family members.

Gonna miss her.

_[/QUOTE]

Wow. Awful. Sorry for your loss, Stokes.

Stokes:

What a horrific series of events. I feel so bad for your mother-in-law, especially for the pain she had to endure. No one should go out that way.

To her, I wish a peaceful repose and reunion with her daughter, your late wife; to you, solace in knowing that you were at her side during the ordeal and that you were a great son-in-law.

Sorry bro. That's horrible.

ahh man, I'm sorry to hear this. :(

Jets Insider VIP
    So sorry for your loss.

God bless her and may she rest in peace.

Veteran
    Stokes -- I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's so tragic and unexpected. You're a wonderful son-in-law, and take comfort in knowing that you were there for her. My thoughts are with you. May your mother-in-law rest in peace now.

Stokes:

Very sorry for your loss. Terrible news.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Jeez, that's just terrible. Stokes, I am incredibly sorry to hear of this news. I pray your family is afforded the strength necessary to pull through this difficult time.

I'll refrain from saying anything more flowery lest you feel I am making a play for you or something.:) Be strong bro.
    Last edited by 32green; 10-05-2011 at 09:41 PM.

sorry for your loss, as to RV Carmen :zzz:

Bewildered Beast
    You're a good man, JStokes. Sorry for your loss.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Prayers and best wishes, J.

:cool: