Thread: Supplemental draft... DE/OLB Michaell McAdoo form UNC?

Supplemental draft... DE/OLB Michaell McAdoo form UNC?

He was about to break out, was the spring game MVP with 4 sacks and an INT but was suspended along with the other UNC guys, this guy has tremendous potential but I don't know if he can play linebacker, seems too tall at 6.6 248, but he can rush the passer. Maybe we can throw a 7th rounder at him, we should be getting some comp picks this year for our losses so a 7th won't hurt.

All Pro
    a 7th rounder won't hurt whether we have extras or not, but I think it might take a 6th. I think I'd do it though. The kids got a lot of potential.

Maybe we can pick up some Miami Hurricanes too after the past couple of days. My shopping list would include Benjamin, Forston, and Armstrong from the list of people who will be screwed.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 08-17-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Is Michael McAdoo related to Bob McAdoo, another former tar heel?

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4106891]a 7th rounder won't hurt whether we have extras or not, but I think it might take a 6th. I think I'd do it though. The kids got a lot of potential.[/QUOTE]
    sign a prospect for cheap sounds good to me

[QUOTE=Maury77;4106961]Is Michael McAdoo related to Bob McAdoo, another former tar heel?[/QUOTE]

Nope but James macadoo is. #5 recruit in basketball headed to chapel hill this year

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4106891]a 7th rounder won't hurt whether we have extras or not, but I think it might take a 6th. I think I'd do it though. The kids got a lot of potential.[/QUOTE]

I would do it for a 4th, maybe a 3rd. We need to start finding pass rushers one of these decades, and they don't grow on trees.