Thread: KISS it, Simmons backs Perry

KISS it, Simmons backs Perry

[I]“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” Simmons tweeted.

He also cited Perry’s well-known party switch in 1989 as proof that Perry can win the White House.

“Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I’ve never been wrong.”
    [/I]

[url]http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/17/gene-simmons-declares-rick-perry-the-next-president/#ixzz1VJ4TdIl2[/url]

Not the worst endorsement in the world, I suppose.

Bush 111. No Thanks!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4107618]Bush 111. No Thanks![/QUOTE]

Perry is very different than Bush. Much better economic and reform cred.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4107393][I]“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” [B]Simmons tweeted.[/B]He also cited Perry’s well-known party switch in 1989 as proof that Perry can win the White House.

“Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I’ve never been wrong.”
    [/I]

[url]http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/17/gene-simmons-declares-rick-perry-the-next-president/#ixzz1VJ4TdIl2[/url]

Not the worst endorsement in the world, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Really....he looks and acts like a liberal.

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/suzq0807/simmons.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4107618]Bush 111. No Thanks![/QUOTE]

Head and shoulders above Jimmuh II.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4107660]Perry is very different than Bush. Much better economic and reform cred.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

Except Texas added more state governments workers than all the other states combined whilst he's been governor.

Smaller government Republican.

[B][SIZE="7"]LMAO!!![/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4107749]LMAO!!!

Except Texas added more state governments workers than all the other states combined whilst he's been governor.

Smaller government Republican.

[B][SIZE="7"]LMAO!!![/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

haven't you heard?

everything's bigger in Tejas :yes:

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4107660]Perry is very different than Bush. Much better economic and reform cred.[/QUOTE]

Rick "Boss Hogg" Perry has an impressive record as Governor of the Great State of Texas.

Unfortunately, he's a total pig!

:stomp:

:jets17

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4107856]Rick "Boss Hogg" Perry has an impressive record as Governor of the Great State of Texas.

Unfortunately, he's a total pig!

:stomp:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

A pig? Really? What sex probs has Perry had? More than recent NY govs? Elliot Spitzer using gov money for over the state line hookers. That's a felony they chose not to pursue.
    And then Patterson, the wife swapping admitted drug user. High quality guys. Add in the Weiner and Rangel. NY - they've got it all together.