Thread: Sunday Night Schedule

Sunday Night Schedule

Just looking through the NFL schedule to see what weeks I might have to go to a bar to see the Jets and the Sunday night schedule jumped out at me, holy ****

Cowboys @ Jets
    Philly @ ATL (Vick's return)
    Pitt @ Indy
    Jets @ Balt
    GB @ ATL
    Min @ Chi (meh)
    Indy @ NO
    Dallas @ Philly
    Balt @ Pitt
    Pats @ Jets
    Philly @ Giants
    Pitt @ KC (meh)
    Indy @ NE
    Giants @ Cowboys
    Balt @ SD
    Chicago @ GB (Christmas Night)
    Flex

All League
    Great lineup. Sunday Night Football has been the premiere game of the week since MNF moved to ESPN.

Of course the NFC East gets overexposed as usual.

AFC
    East 5
    North 6
    South 3
    West 2

NFC
    East 8
    North 5
    South 3
    West
    Last edited by ozu; 08-17-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    A combination of improved on-the-field product and Rex Ryan's personality have vaulted the Jets into a prime time TV moneymaker.

one of the stronger primetime schedules i've seen in a while....kudos to NBC and the NFL on this one...

Fantastic sched. Other than that Viking game and my loathing of NE, every week should be a great game, subject to yearly fluctuations in team quality, of course.

Also, I'm not entirely sure the NFC East is really [I]over[/I]exposed, so much as there's just 3 decent-to-good teams there (I don't think Dallas starts off nearly as awful as they did last year). If one of them had tanked with no realistic shot of being good, then that team wouldn't be getting 3 games this season. Plus, both West divisions mostly suck, so they have to draw teams from somewhere, and I'd rather watch an extra Eagles game than, say, the Texans (though I could live with a Bucs game or two).

All League
    damn that is an awesome lineup

[QUOTE=ozu;4107653]Great lineup. Sunday Night Football has been the premiere game of the week since MNF moved to ESPN.

Of course the NFC East gets overexposed as usual.

AFC
    East 5
    North 6
    South 3
    West 2

NFC
    East 8
    North 5
    South 3
    West[/QUOTE]

Agree with both points. Colinsworth is usually on point but can be a bit alienating at times while Michaels is the best play-by-play guy in the biz. They deserve the best games