Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALL HAIL HALLE

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Thanks for clarifying... I always knew I'd be lost if I went to France only having learned the language in a classroom.
    Le idiot.

_

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Le idiot.

_
    More properly in French: Con.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If you are going to jump in, attempt to hijack a thread about Halle Berry, the least you could do is post pictures to buttress your argument.
    Shame on you!

While a picture is worth a thousand words, Stacey needs no introduction. I just assumed you knew who I was talking about?

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the pics. Believe me, there are so many other fantastic photos.....I don't want to be responsible for crashing this great site especially since I am new to the board.

Veteran
    This looks swoft (sic):

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Shame on you!

While a picture is worth a thousand words, Stacey needs no introduction. I just assumed you knew who I was talking about?

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the pics. Believe me, there are so many other fantastic photos.....I don't want to be responsible for crashing this great site especially since I am new to the board.
    LOL. How many personas is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. How many personas is this?
    LOL. Let me begin by thanking you for the thread; and the Stacy Dash pics. Well done my friend.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    LOL. Let me begin by thanking you for the thread; and the Stacy Dash pics. Well done my friend.
    Thank you, my friend. I still hold out hope for your eventual emergence from the smoke and cinders like some JI phoenix.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lmao... i remember that

was it Paulie who didn't like Stacy's nepples??
    I wasn't going to publish that info; but it wasn't paulie...but there was a typical forum whine about Stacey (who is finer than many).

those person(s) was driven away by The Hammerhead...to the Land of Ribz...

Thumbs down

Thank you, my friend. I still hold out hope for your eventual emergence from the smoke and cinders like some JI phoenix.
    BG...

Here's the badd news.
    Halle's ex is one of my buddies. She is a major *****. There are loads of pretty girls in the world. Stay away from the really *****y ones.
    I know they look good, but life is too short to deal with their bs.She is badd news...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    BG...

Here's the badd news.
    Halle's ex is one of my buddies. She is a major *****. There are loads of pretty girls in the world. Stay away from the really *****y ones.
    I know they look good, but life is too short to deal with their bs.She is badd news...
    Thanks very much for your thoughts and advice, Baddniss. But you misunderstand my intentions. I would only want Halle as an occasional "F-Buddy", not a potential mate should my wife expire tragically. Should that horrific, unthinkable event transpire, I would be on the next plane to Osaka after the customary three day mourning period.

Thumbs up

Thanks very much for your thoughts and advice, Baddniss. But you misunderstand my intentions. I would only want Halle as an occasional "F-Buddy", not a potential mate should my wife expire tragically. Should that horrific, unthinkable event transpire, I would be on the next plane to Osaka after the customary three day mourning period.
    aaaah soooo