Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALL HAIL HALLE

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4108576]Thanks for clarifying... I always knew I'd be lost if I went to France only having learned the language in a classroom.[/QUOTE]

Le idiot.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4108579]Le idiot.

_[/QUOTE]

More properly in French: [I]Con[/I].

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4108282]If you are going to jump in, attempt to hijack a thread about Halle Berry, the least you could do is post pictures to buttress your argument.[/QUOTE]

Shame on you! :)

While a picture is worth a thousand words, Stacey needs no introduction. I just assumed you knew who I was talking about?

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the pics. Believe me, there are so many other fantastic photos.....I don't want to be responsible for crashing this great site especially since I am new to the board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This looks swoft (sic):

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/halleberryboobalmostout.jpg/][IMG]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/130/halleberryboobalmostout.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4108608]Shame on you! :)

While a picture is worth a thousand words, Stacey needs no introduction. I just assumed you knew who I was talking about?

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the pics. Believe me, there are so many other fantastic photos.....[B]I don't want to be responsible for crashing this great site especially since I am new to the board.[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL. How many personas is this?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108616]LOL. How many personas is this?[/QUOTE]

LOL. Let me begin by thanking you for the thread; and the Stacy Dash pics. Well done my friend. :D:yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4108618]LOL. Let me begin by thanking you for the thread; and the Stacy Dash pics. Well done my friend. :D:yes:[/QUOTE]

Thank [I]you[/I], my friend. I still hold out hope for your eventual emergence from the smoke and cinders like some JI phoenix.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4108421]lmao... i remember that :D

was it Paulie who didn't like Stacy's nepples??[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to publish that info; but it wasn't paulie...but there was a typical forum whine about Stacey (who is finer than many).

those person(s) was driven away by The Hammerhead...to the Land of Ribz...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108623]Thank [I]you[/I], my friend. I still hold out hope for your eventual emergence from the smoke and cinders like some JI phoenix.[/QUOTE]

BG...

Here's the badd news.
    Halle's ex is one of my buddies. She is a major *****. There are loads of pretty girls in the world. Stay away from the really *****y ones.
    I know they look good, but life is too short to deal with their bs.She is badd news...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;4110425]BG...

Here's the badd news.
    Halle's ex is one of my buddies. She is a major *****. There are loads of pretty girls in the world. Stay away from the really *****y ones.
    I know they look good, but life is too short to deal with their bs.She is badd news...[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much for your thoughts and advice, Baddniss. But you misunderstand my intentions. I would only want Halle as an occasional "F-Buddy", not a potential mate should my wife expire tragically. Should that horrific, unthinkable event transpire, I would be on the next plane to Osaka after the customary three day mourning period.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4110580]Thanks very much for your thoughts and advice, Baddniss. But you misunderstand my intentions. I would only want Halle as an occasional "F-Buddy", not a potential mate should my wife expire tragically. Should that horrific, unthinkable event transpire, I would be on the next plane to Osaka after the customary three day mourning period.[/QUOTE]

aaaah soooo