Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1899

Thread: What are you listening to, take 27

  1. #421
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117

  2. #422
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117

  3. #423
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117

  4. #424

  5. #425

  6. #426
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Let it Be is my favorite Beatles Album.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkhOmKVW08

    This is also something i am listening to. Playing it on guitar lately.

  7. #427
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,859
    LOL, Max Middleton looks just like PatsAssTX. lololol

    keyboard player about 0.20 -0.30

  8. #428
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL, Max Middleton looks just like PatsAssTX. lololol

    keyboard player about 0.20 -0.30
    Good call.

    When are you removing his life-time band?

    _

  9. #429
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,859
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Good call.

    When are you removing his life-time band?

    _
    About the same time you order "Prince of Tides" from Netflix.

    Honestly, BanHammerRichard would come to California to put a horse head in my bed iffin* I did that.

  10. #430
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    About the same time you order "Prince of Tides" from Netflix.

    Honestly, BanHammerRichard would come to California to put a horse head in my bed iffin* I did that.
    That WAS you! Knew it.

    I have no status

    _

  11. #431

  12. #432

  13. #433
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Altamonte springs florida
    Posts
    432
    Modestep, search it I'm on my phone, no link, taptalk

  14. #434

  15. #435
    Any fans of The Who should hunt down the DVD on bass guitarist, the late John "The Ox" Entwistle. Here's a promo.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASJxApEz_YA

  16. #436
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Any fans of The Who should hunt down the DVD on bass guitarist, the late John "The Ox" Entwistle. Here's a promo.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASJxApEz_YA
    Wow.....thanks for the reminder...

    hey Borgo, remember this?

    You may have posted it first, but we've def posted it in dif. music threads here over the years...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6tp2c6nMM

  17. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wow.....thanks for the reminder...

    hey Borgo, remember this?

    You may have posted it first, but we've def posted it in dif. music threads here over the years...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6tp2c6nMM
    I play that video all the time. What an amazing musician.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mFVo55bKQ

  18. #438

  19. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I play that video all the time. What an amazing musician.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mFVo55bKQ
    yup, fantastic musician for sure.

  20. #440
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us