Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not the way I want to go

Jets Insider VIP

Not the way I want to go

:eek:

Teen phones mother for help as wild bears eat her and her father
    Cries into the phone: Mom, the bear is eating me. Mom, it's such agony

Published Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Russian teenager spoke to her mother even as she was being eaten alive by bears.

According to a 'Daily Mail' report, 19-year-old Olga Moskalyova made three separate calls to her distraught mom screaming for help.

"Mom, the bear is eating me! Mom, itís such agony..." At first the mother thought Olga was joking but soon realised she heard the sounds of a bear growling and chewing. At last the girl said:" I donít feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much."

The bear had already killed her husband breaking his neck and smashing his skull. And Olga saw the attack on her stepfather in tall grass by the river. The bears chased her for about 70 metres before they grabbed her leg.

The mother alerted officials and an hour later, the bears were still eating both father and daughter.

===========================================

[QUOTE=Gagoots]At least they didn't suffer[/QUOTE]

:nono:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=quantum;4108596]:According to a 'Daily Mail' report, 19-year-old Olga Moskalyova made three separate calls to her distraught mom screaming for help.

[/QUOTE]

Guess she really wanted to burn up those minutes before she croaked.

:dunno:

:eek:

:ontome:

-

[QUOTE=32green;4108609]Guess she really wanted to burn up those minutes before she croaked.

-[/QUOTE]

LOL. Maybe the mauling, and eventual metamorphosis into bear doodie, was a result of karma from not signing up for a phone plan with roll over minutes. She must have caused her poor parents a bundle.

You know what's weird? I had a dream the other night that polar bears were chasing me across a snowy, arctic-type setting. I came upon some Russian soldiers dressed like they were from WWII and they helped me fight off the bears.

True story.

Wow! There was overage out there in the boonies? Probably not 4g though. Pfft.

Hall Of Fame
    That reminds me, Timmy hasn't been here in a while.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4108677]That reminds me, Timmy hasn't been here in a while.

_[/QUOTE]

Heard he was pi$$ed at JW for 86ing my Sniff Thread.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108686]Heard he was pi$$ed at JW for 86ing my Sniff Thread.[/QUOTE]

Who are you?

[QUOTE=Warfish;4108696]Who are you?[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Nice to see you as well, my friend.

Jets Insider VIP
    I would think one could pick up a stick to poke the bear trying to eat you; maybe poke it in the eye or some other sensitive spot, instead of just calling your mom and saying "a bear is eating me".

Jets Insider VIP
    Getting your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I want to go.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108701]LMAO. Nice to see you as well, my friend.[/QUOTE]

You came back, so I had to as well.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4108724]You came back, so I had to as well.[/QUOTE]

I never left. Just dealing with some family/personal stuff. Sadly, none of it involved gorgeous Japanese AV models. :(

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4108719]Getting your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I want to go.[/QUOTE]

or getting caught in the gears of a combine.

Veteran
    Why do that to your mom? Selfish child can't go die in piece.

Bewildered Beast
    Last night I found my missing feral cat...mauled and long dead. He's in a thick bag on the curb waiting for Animal Control.

The haunches were chewed up.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4108762]Last night I found my missing feral cat...mauled and long dead. He's in a thick bag on the curb waiting for Animal Control.

The haunches were chewed up.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, WCO. Coyotes?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4108622]You know what's weird? I had a dream the other night that polar bears were chasing me across a snowy, arctic-type setting. I came upon some Russian soldiers dressed like they were from WWII and they helped me fight off the bears.

True story.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky they were the white bears. That's the only reason you were able to outrun them.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4108770]You're lucky they were the white bears. That's the only reason you were able to outrun them.[/QUOTE]

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: