Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not the way I want to go

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108737]I never left. Just dealing with some family/personal stuff. Sadly, none of it involved gorgeous Japanese AV models. :([/QUOTE]

I did.

But as the saying goes, you can try to leave but they pull you back in (even if most preferred I stayed gone tbh).

In any event, hope all is well with you my friend.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4108762]Last night I found my missing feral cat...mauled and long dead. He's in a thick bag on the curb waiting for Animal Control.

The haunches were chewed up.[/QUOTE]

:(

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4108622]You know what's weird? I had a dream the other night that polar bears were chasing me across a snowy, arctic-type setting. I came upon some Russian soldiers dressed like they were from WWII and they helped me fight off the bears.

True story.[/QUOTE]

Did one of them turn to you and say 'You have a purty mouth, comrade' upon slaying said bruin?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4108741]or getting caught in the gears of a combine.[/QUOTE]

a parachute not opening. now that's a way to die!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4108827]a parachute not opening. now that's a way to die![/QUOTE]

Exactly.

'Cause remember.....It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden STOP.

*SPLAT!*

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4108762]Last night I found my missing feral cat...mauled and long dead. He's in a thick bag on the curb waiting for Animal Control.

Wow, that's awful. :(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't live in the Castro, do you? A lot of haunches get chewed up there.

[i][size=1]Sorry 'bout your feral![/size][/i]

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4108765]Sorry to hear that, WCO. Coyotes?[/QUOTE]Can't tell the ferals are fighting so much over our backyard turf; I have been working from home and it goes on daily. Could be a loose pit bull; I see those every once in a while. Coyotes are around I guess you know that from your time out here. The swells in Russian Hill had a coyote problem with cats getting killed; that was several years ago.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4108770]You're lucky they were the white bears. That's the only reason you were able to outrun them.[/QUOTE]Ha ha ha...I needed that!

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4108796]

:([/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pauliec;4109151]Wow, that's awful. :([/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4109165]You don't live in the Castro, do you? A lot of haunches get chewed up there.

[i][size=1]Sorry 'bout your feral![/size][/i][/QUOTE]
    Thanks guys...it was Bootsy; or Peter Ferally of Ferally Brothers. I watched that litter go from 6 down to one, now. I am signing up with the SPCA here to capture an neuter these guys.

So what?

So - LET'S DANCE!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcY75LIkRw[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4109193]Thanks guys...it was Bootsy; or Peter Ferally of Ferally Brothers. I watched that litter go from 6 down to one, now. I am signing up with the SPCA here to capture an neuter these guys.

So what?[/QUOTE]

i always thought your tales of the Ferally Cats were fictitious, another one of your comedic epiphanies for the lolz of your Hampur brethren.

this makes me sad :(

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Don't worry. Being eaten by a bear is just like falling asleep. In a giant blender".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=theVinman;4110928]"Don't worry. Being eaten by a bear is just like falling asleep. In a giant blender".[/QUOTE]

2 things...first lolz....and who is the smokeshow in your sig?:huh::eek:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;4110984]2 things...first lolz....and who is the smokeshow in your sig?:huh::eek:[/QUOTE]

That's me playing lacrosse in my high school alumni game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4109193]Thanks guys...it was Bootsy; or Peter Ferally of Ferally Brothers. I watched that litter go from 6 down to one, now. I am signing up with the SPCA here to capture an neuter these guys.

So what?

So - LET'S DANCE!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcY75LIkRw[/url][/QUOTE]

:(

Sorry about the loss of your almost yours cat.

-

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;4110984]2 things...first lolz....and who is the smokeshow in your sig?:huh::eek:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=theVinman;4111038]That's me playing lacrosse in my high school alumni game.[/QUOTE]

lolz Typical Past fan.

:rolleyes:

:D;)

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    etn by br :(

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=theVinman;4111038]That's me playing lacrosse in my high school alumni game.[/QUOTE]

Well played. :D:yes: