Thread: Another Missing Blonde in Aruba

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Missing Blonde in Aruba

I'm sure most of you have heard this one the last week or so, if not just pop onto FOXnews, they have the usual daily blurb on it.

In this case, woman goes missing in Aruba, her travelling companion is suspected in killing her.

Whats got me is the woman herself. She has a boyfriend back home, but went to Aruba, with another man, stayed int he same room, and apparently (today's blurb) his camera had explicit pics of her.

Semms shady, doesn't it? Not "worth her getting murdered" shady, but a bit off at the very least.

News also says her traveling companion took out a 1.5 mil insurance policy on her for this trip, also odd. Doesn't she have to countersign any insurance policy that insuring her? I can't walk down to State Farm and insure Jetswin.....can I? Not without his permission/consent? Or am I wrong here?

In any event, an odd story, getting the usual attention a semi-hot blonde gone missing in Aruba gets. I wonder how bad her boyfriend must feel.....his girl goes missing, probably dead, and turns out she was almost guaranteed to be boffing some other dude, and that dude killed her. Sucks to be him (not as much as it sucks to be her, of course).

TLDR: If you are blonde, hot, and female, don;t go to f'ing Aruba.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read she told the boyfriend she was going to Aruba with family..he's gotta feel real shi**y..she lied n prob cheated n now she she's prob dead

[QUOTE=Warfish;4108634]I'm sure most of you have heard this one the last week or so, if not just pop onto FOXnews, they have the usual daily blurb on it.

In this case, woman goes missing in Aruba, her travelling companion is suspected in killing her.

Whats got me is the woman herself. She has a boyfriend back home, but went to Aruba, with another man, stayed int he same room, and apparently (today's blurb) his camera had explicit pics of her.

Semms shady, doesn't it? Not "worth her getting murdered" shady, but a bit off at the very least.

News also says her traveling companion took out a 1.5 mil insurance policy on her for this trip, also odd. Doesn't she have to countersign any insurance policy that insuring her? I can't walk down to State Farm and insure Jetswin.....can I? Not without his permission/consent? Or am I wrong here?

In any event, an odd story, getting the usual attention a semi-hot blonde gone missing in Aruba gets. I wonder how bad her boyfriend must feel.....his girl goes missing, probably dead, and turns out she was almost guaranteed to be boffing some other dude, and that dude killed her. Sucks to be him (not as much as it sucks to be her, of course).

TLDR: If you are blonde, hot, and female, don;t go to f'ing Aruba.[/QUOTE]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to Aruba many times. A few parts in the south end of the island are really shady, but for the most part the people are really great. I feel safer there than the Bahamas or any other Caribbean island I've been to.

This story sounds like this woman would have died anywhere. Why she trusted this guy, I have no idea.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had this dream the other night where I was hanging on the beach in Aruba, and a bear ate me.

True story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4108707]I had this dream the other night where I was hanging on the beach in Aruba, and a bear ate me.

True story.[/QUOTE]

Did you have your cell with you???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;4108709]Did you have your cell with you???[/QUOTE]

yes, but not 4G :(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4108693]I've been to Aruba many times. A few parts in the south end of the island are really shady, but for the most part the people are really great. I feel safer there than the Bahamas or any other Caribbean island I've been to.

This story sounds like this woman would have died anywhere. Why she trusted this guy, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

+1 Aruba is way safer than most Caribbean islands.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4108707]I had this dream the other night where I was hanging on the beach in Aruba, and a bear ate me.

True story.[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4108634]Whats got me is the woman herself. She has a boyfriend back home, but went to Aruba, with another man, stayed int he same room, and apparently (today's blurb) [B]his camera had explicit pics of her.[/B] Semms shady, doesn't it? Not "worth her getting murdered" shady, but a bit off at the very least.[/QUOTE]

this thread sucks w/o pics.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GangGreen115;4108645]I read she told the boyfriend she was going to Aruba with family..he's gotta feel real shi**y..she lied n prob cheated n now she she's prob dead[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I wouldn't know how to feel if I were him at this moment, tbh.

I mean yeah she's dead(probably murdered by that "guy") which is horrible but at the same time, she was probably cheating on him which is also horrible.

Do you feel sad that she was murdered, or glad that Karma got this cheating 'ho in the end?

Quite the dilemma. :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting enough, you can buy life insurance on a bunch of people.

Companies do it on employees alot without their knowledge.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very strange indeed. When I added my fiancee to my $1 million life insurance policy, I had to take a complete physical. Also, the full benefit of the policy doesn't kick-in until 2 years. In other words, if something happened to me that caused my untimely death, depending when it occured in the 2-year window, the benefit will be pro-rated. For example, the first few months of the policy, the benefit payout was guaranteed at least at $250,000.00 on a $1-million policy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4108994]Very strange indeed. When I added my fiancee to my $1 million life insurance policy, I had to take a complete physical. Also, the full benefit of the policy doesn't kick-in until 2 years. In other words, if something happened to me that caused my untimely death, depending when it occured in the 2-year window, the benefit will be pro-rated. For example, the first few months of the policy, the benefit payout was guaranteed at least at $250,000.00 on a $1-million policy.[/QUOTE]

I believe he took out american express travel insurance for the trip, not like a policy from an insurance company. Still really fishy though.
    [url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/17/2011-08-17_gary_giordano_took_out_15_million_policy_out_on_robyn_gardner_before_she_vanishe.html[/url]
    The man at the center of the disappearance of Robyn Gardner took out a $1.5 million accidental death policy on the Maryland woman he was dating, according to ABC News.

Gary Giordano opted for the more expensive American Express insurance, instead of the more commonly used and cheaper policy, police sources told the network.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the old BF and new BF are together on this. 750K EACH!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4108733]Pics or it didn't happen[/QUOTE]

I'd post the pics, but since I sleep in my undies, my nipples would be showing, and I know how nip shots around here cause massive consternation.