Thread: Merriman caught with steroids

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Merriman caught with steroids

[url]http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/breaking-merriman-recently-busted-with-steroids/[/url]

[QUOTE]Source: Merriman Recently Caught With Steroids
    Posted on August 18, 2011 by Patrick Moran
    According to a reliable source close to the situation, Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman was caught carrying steroids near the United States border late Thursday night, July 28 on the eve of Bills’ training camp.

According to the source, while trying to cross Canada back into the United States, Merriman was detained by United States Customs shortly after 2:00am. There, the source tells me steroids were found in his possession. He was not arrested and booked because from what I’m told, simply being in the possession of the substance is not technically illegal.

I’m certainly no legal analyst or NFL league rules expert, and I don’t know what, if any ramifications simply being caught in possession of a steroid substance will carry. I can’t and won’t speculate if Merriman has actually taken steroids anytime recently, but my source says he was caught with them in his possession.

I have to reiterate that doesn’t mean Merriman has taken steroids recently or done anything illegal.

Stay tuned for more details as they become available. Knowing the consequence of being wrong, I wouldn’t post if not fully confident in the accuracy of this report.

For the record, I’ve sat on this story for close to three weeks—and numerous mainstream media members I’ve confided in can attest to that.[/QUOTE]

That didn't take long :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that explains his debut performance...and i say that because the guy hasn't done squat not on steroids.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmao...

no wonder he looked like his "old" self in that first preseason game :rolleyes:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't he tested positive for P.E.D a few years ago, and was suspended

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pragmatic Bus;4108858]Didn't he tested positive for P.E.D a few years ago, and was suspended[/QUOTE]

yeah and i'd explain but your sig pic has me distracted at the moment

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pragmatic Bus;4108858]Didn't he tested positive for P.E.D a few years ago, and was suspended[/QUOTE]

Yep and that was the beginning of the end for him in San Diego and his performamce at the NFL level.

After being suspended for the postive PED test, his performance dipped and he had a couple of injury plagued seasons after that.

Until this pre-season.

What a coincidence.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this turns out to be true, "Roger Roger" is going to make an example out of him

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not just embarrassing for the league, its also embarrassing for the country... Canadian roids??? Really!

American roids > Canadian roids... just sayin

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4108861]yeah and i'd explain but your sig pic has me distracted at the moment[/QUOTE]

Yea that has to be one of the top sig pics ive seen..damn

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lights out game over. How on earth have the Bills not cut him like 20 days after this happened.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Canadian meds are just wonderful. But canadian roids...I don't know. Now Mexican roids are super but they require you to take a nap between 2 and 3.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't convict him yet. He denied that any roids were found. The article is nothing but hearsay.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares about this thread!!!!!

Pragmatic Bus, please post more!!! (with your sig, that is. heheh)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4108949]Who cares about this thread!!!!!

Pragmatic Bus, please post more!!! (with your sig, that is. heheh)[/QUOTE]
    Dump the hem-roids and enough of this thread