Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just little snippet adding credence to Spygate...

Just little snippet adding credence to Spygate...

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075[/url]

We all know these scumbags cheated and here's further evidence just in case you missed it. I feel good that no matter how much they try to cover it up it still stinks even to this day, that's why Tommy hates us with a passion, because we exposed him and his organization for the hypocrites they are. If Goodell had done his job he would've burned that entire organization, instead he got rid of the evidence, 2 years later he pats the Broncos on the hand again.

***:yes::yes::yes:

How come Scarnecchia still has a job?
    I guess the NFL really is scared he'll go public...
    and why were those tapes detroyed again?
    The whole thing is an fn joke.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Monsterxman;4108989]How come Scarnecchia still has a job?
    I guess the NFL really is scared he'll go public...
    [/QUOTE]

[B]Controversial Video Coordinator Steve Scarnecchia Hired By Syracuse
    [/B]
    [QUOTE]Big East Conference teams may want to think twice about going over trick plays during walkthroughs this fall.
    That is because Syracuse University has hired Steve Scarnecchia -- the scorned video director of the Patriots, Jets and Broncos -- to be the video coordinator of its football team this fall.

The son of Pats assistant head coach Dante Scarnecchia, Steve was fired by the Broncos after it was discovered he illegally videotaped a San Francisco 49ers walkthrough prior to the teams' contest in London on Oct. 31, 2010. The NFL fined the Broncos and head coach Josh McDaniels $50,000 each for the violation.

The walkthrough fiasco was not Scarnecchia's first incident in the NFL. As a video director for the Patriots in 2007, Scarnecchia was involved in the infamous "Spygate" scandal in which the Patriots were found to have illegally videotaped signals of New York Jets coaches during the Patriots' 38-14 victory over their rivals on Sept. 9, 2007.

Despite Scarnecchia's rocky past, SU head coach Doug Marrone said he has no doubts surrounding his most recent hire.

"I am 100 percent certain he is the right man for this job," Marrone told the Post-Standard in Syracuse on Friday. "Steve knows he made a mistake. He acknowledged his mistake and faced the consequences. I am convinced that he has learned his lesson. Steve is a Syracuse University graduate, and I am thrilled to have him back at his alma mater."

Scarnecchia earned his bachelor's degree in television, radio and film from Syracuse’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications in 2000.
    [/QUOTE]

Last November says hello.

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4109001]Last November says hello.[/QUOTE]

Barry Bonds says hello.

[QUOTE=child please;4109007]Barry Bonds says hello.[/QUOTE]

I say hello.

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4109001]Last November says hello.[/QUOTE]

2-1, 28-21 in the AFC playoffs says hello

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4109034]2-1, 28-21 in the AFC playoffs says hello[/QUOTE]

Ray Ray says hello

No Super Bowl appearances in 43 years say hello, but thoses AFC Championship participant banner unveiling opening night will be sweet for you guys.

'Nah! Nah! We got farther in our quest to win absolitely nothing than you guys did."

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4109046]No Super Bowl appearances in 43 years say hello, but thoses AFC Championship participant banner unveiling opening night will be sweet for you guys.

'Nah! Nah! We got farther in our quest to win absolitely nothing than you guys did."[/QUOTE]

So the Pats have a pre-season game tonight, and yet, you've spent the entire games broadcast on a Jets message board, getting smacked around like a little *****...

Fear noted...

[img]http://motivationalimage.com/old/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/slap.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4109046]No Super Bowl appearances in 43 years say hello, but thoses AFC Championship participant banner unveiling opening night will be sweet for you guys.

'Nah! Nah! We got farther in our quest to win absolitely nothing than you guys did."[/QUOTE]

I guess it's about cheating to get there huh lol

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqQhUdXgvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4109051]So the Pats have a pre-season game tonight, and yet, you've spent the entire games broadcast on a Jets message board, getting smacked around like a little *****...

Fear noted...

[img]http://motivationalimage.com/old/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/slap.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Ummm.... I watched every second of the game. Ever hear of posting during commercials. The Pats dominated so there was no reason to be on the Pats' board ball washing.

[QUOTE=dmitexxi;4109054]I guess it's about cheating to get there huh lol

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqQhUdXgvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url][/QUOTE]

Funny thing is the Jets cheated under Mangini (yeah Scarnecchia did it in New England and Denver, but didn't do it when he was with the Jets :rolleyes:) and it didn't help them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4109077]Ummm.... I watched every second of the game. Ever hear of posting during commercials. The Pats dominated so there was no reason to be on the Pats' board ball washing.[/QUOTE]

And you feel the need to run here at every opportunity.

To tell us when the last time we won a SB.

You're exposed.

All League

1969 says hello

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4109077]Ummm.... I watched every second of the game. Ever hear of posting during commercials. The Pats dominated so there was no reason to be on the Pats' board ball washing.[/QUOTE]

"dominated"

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000396575/polls_roflmfao_0118_375250_poll_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

All League

You guys sucked arse for 41 years until Kraft and Belli got desparate and cheated, whats your point?

Oh and why are you here? Sad, sad life. You do know everyone here thinks you guys are a bunch of losers for hanging here right?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4109080]Funny thing is the Jets cheated under Mangini (yeah Scarnecchia did it in New England and Denver, but didn't do it when he was with the Jets :rolleyes:) and it didn't help them.[/QUOTE]

You are to stupid to insult

All League
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;4109082]1969 says hello[/QUOTE]

Yes, maybe we should cheat so we can finally get one, too bad we dont have goddell on the payroll, sucks!

The Patriot Nation badge of honor:

[SIZE="7"][B][COLOR="Navy"]*[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Should bi inked to Bady's pluged forehead.

And of course he hates the jets. The Jets exposed him and the slimey organization for the cheaters that they are. Poor Tom. We'll be sure to chisel the [SIZE="7"][B][COLOR="Navy"]*[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] onto his gravestone one day
    Last edited by Dcat; 08-18-2011 at 10:28 PM.