Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion to JI posters regarding Pats Trolls

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion to JI posters regarding Pats Trolls

We get pissed with them but yet still give them all the attention in the world. I suggest we completely ignore them, because if we do they will surely go away.

I hereby suggest all JI posters block any and all Pats trolls including but not limited to:

Dynasty
    The Boston Patriot
    GronkWelkHead
    Rob(whatever the numbers are)

Please feel free to add any I am missing.

Let's spend more time focusing on our Jets and less time focusing on the moronic Pats trolls who are going to stir the pot as long as we give them the attention to continue breathing.

That is all.

-TJF

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    again, you want to get rid of me. Stop starting endless threads on the Pats. I only post on Pats related threads.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4109484]again, you want to get rid of me. Stop starting endless threads on the Pats. I only post on Pats related threads.[/QUOTE]

did you guys hear something?!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=stanner;4109497]did you guys hear something?![/QUOTE]

Feel free to ignore me. I try to have intelligent conversations with you guys and do with some on this board. Unfortunately, you guys have far too many mindless homers who attack anything you post because they are unable to discuss anything at an inteligible level (and you guys know who these guys are).

Back in the day when the ESPN message boards were good, I always had a spirited back and forth with Jets fans. I would happily welcome that on this board and Patsfans.com, but anything Pats fans post here is ridiculed and mocked by some no matter how objective it may be. I can play nice if others play nice.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 08-19-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4109465]We get pissed with them but yet still give them all the attention in the world. I suggest we completely ignore them, because if we do they will surely go away.

I hereby suggest all JI posters block any and all Pats trolls including but not limited to:

Dynasty
    The Boston Patriot
    GronkWelkHead

Let's spend more time focusing on our Jets and less time focusing on the moronic Pats trolls who are going to stir the pot as long as we give them the attention to continue breathing.

That is all.

-TJF[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with them plus they were invited here by the sites owner who was worse then PatFanTex on the Pats site.. I like a different point of view talking football.. Plus if I want real anti jet pot stirring I just read a post by a SOJF..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4109465]We get pissed with them but yet still give them all the attention in the world. I suggest we completely ignore them, because if we do they will surely go away.

Dynasty
    The Boston Patriot
    GronkWelkHead

That is all.

-TJF[/QUOTE]

Turk, in all due JET Green respect my brother,

in all fairness.... without them, we look like a bunch of homers.

As long as they can take in stride, my GFY rants, I personally think, dare I say, they add some value to the board.

Go to PATS fans boards...you get BANNED immediately for any anti PAT comment. Here, they are tolerated a bit.

That's all I have on the subject. BTW..The Boston Patriot is, IMO, in a class slightly above a few of the others. Gronks OK too!:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4109502]I have no problem with them plus they were invited here by the sites owner who was worse then PatFanTex on the Pats site.. I like a different point of view talking football.. Plus if I want real anti jet pot stirring I just read a post by a SOJF..:yes:[/QUOTE]

Sooth was by far the best poster on patsfans.com. Ah, the good old days . . . :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get a kick out of how easily some people are trolled though so their existence makes me laugh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Dynasty
    The Boston Patriot
    GronkWelkHead

That is all.

-TJF[/QUOTE]

We need a board function that lets us block by poster AND by forum.

Gronk does some ok work in the Hampur, and I'd hate to miss the first time he's truly funny. :rimshot:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we haven't had one of these threads in a while...

anyone seen Tx out there anywhere? send regards if so

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I needs me some Boston Patriot. :cool: :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4109533]I guess we haven't had one of these threads in a while...

anyone seen Tx out there anywhere? send regards if so[/QUOTE]

Actually, I saw him on TV last night and took a screenshot:

[IMG]http://morefamilyguy.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/herbert_family_guy.jpg?w=300[/IMG].

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    pay the $30 and join the vip

besides, pats trolls know their place now as we have kicked their ass recently and they can't talk smack until they return the favor

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4109484]again, you want to get rid of me. Stop starting endless threads on the Pats. I only post on Pats related threads.[/QUOTE]

This is a message board for Jets fans, why are you here ? You don't belong here any more than you do in the Men's bathroom. Get lost.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4109535]I needs me some Boston Patriot. :cool: :yes:[/QUOTE]

agree, guy below too

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4109542]Actually, I saw him on TV last night and took a screenshot:

[IMG]http://morefamilyguy.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/herbert_family_guy.jpg?w=300[/IMG].[/QUOTE]

lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the trolls. They're fun. Even 90210 and titanbouy(<- I know... NOT a troll, but a fan of another team) are entertaining. The last thing we need around here is a huge ray-ray-esque circle-jerk every day. Who's nose would we rub in the :poop: after playoff wins anyways?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    what about ffdootz, everyone likes him, right?

:erm:

right?

:erm:

um, hello?

:tumblewee

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4109500]Feel free to ignore me. I try to have intelligent conversations with you guys and do with some on this board. Unfortunately, you guys have far too many mindless homers who attack anything you post because they are unable to discuss anything at an inteligible level (and you guys know who these guys are).

Back in the day when the ESPN message boards were good, I always had a spirited back and forth with Jets fans. I would happily welcome that on this board and Patsfans.com, but anything Pats fans post here is ridiculed and mocked by some no matter how objective it may be. I can play nice if others play nice.[/QUOTE]

Well 75% of the time you guys (not you in particular) are just as big of homers about the Pats in those threads as the Jet fans posters are in the opposite direction.

We say Haynesworth is going to be useless in a thread, and 90% of the Pats fans essentially say Haynesworth is going to be pro-bowl caliber. It's not like most of your guys posts are any less biased. Again, this isn't about all of you. I think you in particular are much more less-biased than some of your fellow fans, and actually have much more realistic expectations for Haynesworth.

But I'm sorry. On a Jets message board, when fans see something written by the Boston media about how Haynesworth isn't practicing and could potentially be cut... we are going to run with it. Maybe we run too far with it, but we aren't going to run with it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mluongo;4109547]This is a message board for Jets fans, why are you here ? You don't belong here any more than you do in the Men's bathroom. Get lost.[/QUOTE]

This public message board is for Jets related topics. You want a Jets' only message board, make it password protected.

I have no problem with Jets fans posting on Patsfans.com and Jets fans like gunnails have been posting there for years.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mluongo;4109547]This is a message board for Jets fans, why are you here ? You don't belong here any more than you do in the Men's bathroom. [/QUOTE]

No. Men's bathroom is a main place were pasterisks fans are looking for a date.