Thread: Osi has knee surgery out 3-4 weeks

Osi has knee surgery out 3-4 weeks

NotoriousOHM Ohm Youngmisuk
    by AdamSchefter
    Giants announce Osi Umenyiora is undergoing arthroscopic surgery on right knee this morning. Revovery time 3-4 weeks

that's completely unacceptable.

he had plenty of time to get this done and hasn't been practicing hence the timeline of injury couldn't be recent...

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4109470]that's completely unacceptable.

he had plenty of time to get this done and hasn't been practicing hence the timeline of injury couldn't be recent...[/QUOTE]

Totall bogus how the Giants were trying to trade him this way also. At least we knew Cotch was ready to play when we tried trading him.

scumbag giants

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Bearded_Achilles;4109493]scumbag giants[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8391/sbagmara.jpg[/IMG]

I actually don't think Osi "has to have" this surgery right now. The vibe I get is-- he could have this surgery after the season, just as easily, and in fact, ProfootballTalk said Osi informed the team that he decided he'd go ahead and do this now-- the team didn't think he needed-- nor did they want him to do it now.

And, Adam Schefter reported that while the healing time is usually 3-4 weeks, he heard from someone in Osi's Camp that it could drag past 6 weeks, which isn't normal.

I'm not saying he doesn't need the surgery, sure he does, but it sounds like this is part of Osi's machinations because he's upset he's not getting a new big money contract. If he'd gotten that, I have to wonder if he'd be having this surgery now.

[QUOTE=Goodfellaz;4109611][IMG]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8391/sbagmara.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lol awsome

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=lovethejets;4109619]I actually don't think Osi "has to have" this surgery right now. The vibe I get is-- he could have this surgery after the season, just as easily, and in fact, ProfootballTalk said Osi informed the team that he decided he'd go ahead and do this now-- the team didn't think he needed-- nor did they want him to do it now.

And, Adam Schefter reported that while the healing time is usually 3-4 weeks, he heard from someone in Osi's Camp that it could drag past 6 weeks, which isn't normal.

I'm not saying he doesn't need the surgery, sure he does, [B]but it sounds like this is part of Osi's machinations because he's upset he's not getting a new big money contract.[/B] If he'd gotten that, I have to wonder if he'd be having this surgery now.[/QUOTE]

He's trying to force the Giants to trade him and now they may only get a 3rd or 4th rd pick..:eek:

[QUOTE=Savage69;4109639]He's trying to force the Giants to trade him and now they may only get a 3rd or 4th rd pick..:eek:[/QUOTE]

trade for this beast