Thread: Drew Coleman tonight

Drew Coleman tonight

Coleman was just burnt on a 75 yard td pass from ryan to harry douglas. Also dumb@ss color guy darrell johnston called him on of the Jags' key additions this offseason. If that's the case then it's going to be a long year in J-ville.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    Coleman was just burnt on a 75 yard td pass from ryan to harry douglas. Also dumb@ss color guy darrell johnston called him on of the Jags' key additions this offseason. If that's the case then it's going to be a long year in J-ville.
    Drew had a good season last year but some might argue he overachieved. But I don't blame him for leaving, he needed his payday

Hall Of Fame
    Not really surprising. He was pretty awful in coverage, but solid in run support and as an off-the-edge blitzer.

Easily replaceable.

All Pro
    He can always go back to modeling ugly clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMgvnv-3fE&feature=fvsr

All League
    He was better at sacking than coverage, maybe he should switch positions to DE.

All League
    Also was that Dawan Landry who took that horrible horrible angle and let the guy slip past him for 75 yards after the catch? I couldn't catch a zoom shot of the jersey but it looked like Landry.

Funny how many people wanted him, he would have been BRUTALIZED if he did that in a Jets uniform.

He has speed but man... His hips might as well be that of a manikin...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Also was that Dawan Landry who took that horrible horrible angle and let the guy slip past him for 75 yards after the catch? I couldn't catch a zoom shot of the jersey but it looked like Landry.

Funny how many people wanted him, he would have been BRUTALIZED if he did that in a Jets uniform.
    Still would've been an upgrade from Pool and Smith.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Still would've been an upgrade from Pool and Smith.
    Smith I believe yes.

Pool, for some reason I still hold out hope for him. He's athletic enough he just needs to read the game better. I think he could be a perfectly decent safety if he just improves his instincts and concentration.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Smith I believe yes.

Pool, for some reason I still hold out hope for him. He's athletic enough he just needs to read the game better. I think he could be a perfectly decent safety if he just improves his instincts and concentration.
    Don't know about you, but I'm not content with just a "decent" starter at safety. At the very least, Landry is already decent and some even consider him good.

I know it's an irrelevant issue, but I see the Jets spending an early pick in next year's draft on a safety.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Don't know about you, but I'm not content with just a "decent" starter at safety. At the very least, Landry is already decent and some even consider him good.

I know it's an irrelevant issue, but I see the Jets spending an early pick in next year's draft on a safety.
    doubtful

there probably won't be many bluechippers left when the Jets draft at number 32