Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Drew Coleman tonight

  1. #1

    Drew Coleman tonight

    Coleman was just burnt on a 75 yard td pass from ryan to harry douglas. Also dumb@ss color guy darrell johnston called him on of the Jags' key additions this offseason. If that's the case then it's going to be a long year in J-ville.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    Coleman was just burnt on a 75 yard td pass from ryan to harry douglas. Also dumb@ss color guy darrell johnston called him on of the Jags' key additions this offseason. If that's the case then it's going to be a long year in J-ville.
    Drew had a good season last year but some might argue he overachieved. But I don't blame him for leaving, he needed his payday

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Not really surprising. He was pretty awful in coverage, but solid in run support and as an off-the-edge blitzer.

    Easily replaceable.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    He can always go back to modeling ugly clothes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMgvnv-3fE&feature=fvsr

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,623
    He was better at sacking than coverage, maybe he should switch positions to DE.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Also was that Dawan Landry who took that horrible horrible angle and let the guy slip past him for 75 yards after the catch? I couldn't catch a zoom shot of the jersey but it looked like Landry.

    Funny how many people wanted him, he would have been BRUTALIZED if he did that in a Jets uniform.

  7. #7
    He has speed but man... His hips might as well be that of a manikin...

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Also was that Dawan Landry who took that horrible horrible angle and let the guy slip past him for 75 yards after the catch? I couldn't catch a zoom shot of the jersey but it looked like Landry.

    Funny how many people wanted him, he would have been BRUTALIZED if he did that in a Jets uniform.
    Still would've been an upgrade from Pool and Smith.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Still would've been an upgrade from Pool and Smith.
    Smith I believe yes.

    Pool, for some reason I still hold out hope for him. He's athletic enough he just needs to read the game better. I think he could be a perfectly decent safety if he just improves his instincts and concentration.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Smith I believe yes.

    Pool, for some reason I still hold out hope for him. He's athletic enough he just needs to read the game better. I think he could be a perfectly decent safety if he just improves his instincts and concentration.
    Don't know about you, but I'm not content with just a "decent" starter at safety. At the very least, Landry is already decent and some even consider him good.

    I know it's an irrelevant issue, but I see the Jets spending an early pick in next year's draft on a safety.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,022
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Don't know about you, but I'm not content with just a "decent" starter at safety. At the very least, Landry is already decent and some even consider him good.

    I know it's an irrelevant issue, but I see the Jets spending an early pick in next year's draft on a safety.
    doubtful

    there probably won't be many bluechippers left when the Jets draft at number 32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us