Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just another Saturday morning...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Just another Saturday morning...

I'm 46 years old... This morning I woke up next to an 18 year old brunette beauty. It's equal parts fantastic and distressing. I hate/love being single again.

When I was 40... she was 12. :eek: Damn. I'm going straight to hell (if I believed in that sort of thing).

Time to go wake her for work with a fresh cup of coffee. Perhaps we'll discuss Harry Potter... the latest dub-step beats... and then have some sweaty morning sex.

Fug.

H. E. Double hockey sticks. :O

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm 32 years old and woke up next to my 31 year old pregnant wife in a bed and breakfast in Manchester, VT for a (straight) wedding this weekend. We had intercourse. Now she's taking a dump before we go downstairs for some B&B fritattas. Then I get to drive her around to all the outlets.

So I don't want to hear about any pangs of guilt you're feeling, tb. :mad:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Winning!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110470]I'm 46 years old... This morning I woke up next to an 18 year old brunette beauty. It's equal parts fantastic and distressing. I hate/love being single again.

When I was 40... she was 12. :eek: Damn. I'm going straight to hell (if I believed in that sort of thing).

Time to go wake her for work with a fresh cup of coffee. Perhaps we'll discuss Harry Potter... the latest dub-step beats... and then have some sweaty morning sex.

Fug.

H. E. Double hockey sticks. :O[/QUOTE]

"So that's how it is in their family."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110470]I'm 46 years old... This morning I woke up next to an 18 year old brunette beauty. It's equal parts fantastic and distressing. I hate/love being single again.

Fug.

No one likes a braggart.

Unless there's pics involved.

Then it's cliquey and cool. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4110476][B]Pics or it didn't happen[/B].[/QUOTE]

+10000000000000

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4110476]Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm 32 years old and woke up next to my 31 year old pregnant wife in a bed and breakfast in Manchester, VT for a (straight) wedding this weekend. We had intercourse. Now she's taking a dump before we go downstairs for some B&B fritattas. Then I get to drive her around to all the outlets.

So I don't want to hear about any pangs of guilt you're feeling, tb. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Eww..she goes poo now? Mine didn't til AFTER we got married. Have fun at the outlets...stay strong brother!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPb50D9G1w[/url]
    Last edited by frostlich; 08-20-2011 at 11:50 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

So I don't want to hear about any pangs of guilt you're feeling, tb. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Thanks JT, this is ****ing hilarious and so true! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4110476]Then I get to drive her around to all the outlets.
    [/QUOTE]

My wife is going to the outlet stores today too. But I told her there was no friggin' way I was going because real men don't do that sh!t.

[SIZE="1"]apparently real men do stay home and babysit though.[/SIZE]:eek:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

[/QUOTE]

+ a million

What's the matter, you're afraid you're going to creep out the 18 year old you're having sex with? I think you're a little past that point. :rolleyes: :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4110476]Pics or it didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/misc/badnight.jpg[/IMG]

Which explains...

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110470]Time to go wake her for work with a fresh cup of coffee. Perhaps we'll discuss Harry Potter... the latest dub-step beats... [B]and then have some sweaty morning sex.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hasn't titan already posted pics? I remember a blonde vaguely. Unless this is a different chick.

In any case, enjoy the ride....literally.

I've got a 6 yr old birthday party to go to today....so I'll only be having a 97.48% worse time than you! :O

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4110589]Hasn't titan already posted pics? I remember a blonde vaguely. Unless this is a different chick.

I've got a 6 yr old birthday party to go to today....so I'll only be having a 97.48% worse time than you! :O[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the kinky blonde with the tattoos. That was pretty hot, if I'm honest.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4110589]Hasn't titan already posted pics? I remember a blonde vaguely. Unless this is a different chick.

I've got a 6 yr old birthday party to go to today....so I'll only be having a 97.48% worse time than you! :O[/QUOTE]

I've told Titan a few times that I thought his former blonde gal pal was gorgeous. What a life you possess, Titan. Hot, 18 year-old brunette, huh? F**k you, prick bastid. ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Fug.

[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/wco33/DoTheRightThingPinoSal2.jpg[/IMG]

**** you. :yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTH6CZjJ0OoezE_4YTXdKC5cF5TjGhNo5BJA6RpZOjI43q2-a1[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4110605][IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTH6CZjJ0OoezE_4YTXdKC5cF5TjGhNo5BJA6RpZOjI43q2-a1[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lolz

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I woke up in a separate room and bed from my wife. Best sleep I've had all week.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now she's gone for the weekend and I can watch the Titties/Rams tonight undisturbed. AND I won't have to watch a single episode of "The Big Bang Theory" today! (it's not an awful show, but it's become painfully apparent over the past few weeks spent with her that whatever time it is, wherever you are... this show is on right now... with another episode immediately following).

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandybella.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandyjulynight95.jpg[/IMG]

:D

(told ya you'd love D-Mase)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    :clapper: