Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just another Saturday morning...

All League
    She looks like she holdin a joint in that second pic. BTW, I like the pool more than the chick:D

I'm 25 and I haven't f*cked an 18 year old in 4 years...

That ain't right...

[SIZE="1"]Well done sir.[/SIZE]

It's time to re-adjust the Hampur Rankings after a glaring omission.

titanbuoy is #1

Everyone else is last.

[QUOTE=pauliec;4110754]It's time to re-adjust the Hampur Rankings after a glaring omission.

titanbuoy is #1

Everyone else is last.[/QUOTE]

lol.

Now go do some moderating on the pfail thrip...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4110754]It's time to re-adjust the Hampur Rankings after a glaring omission.

titanbuoy is #1

last? we're not even in the same room as the list. :(

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110668]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandybella.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Two things jump immediately to mind looking at this provocative image:

1. If my impression of Titan is correct, his balls are being slathered by his paramour as he's taking the shot; and

2. I am immediately picturing a deft pull out at the last second of coitus with this gorgeous creature only to full saturate her adorable tummy.

Am I the only one thinking this stuff?

**Of course, the above is meant with total respect to you and your young lady, Titan.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4110836]

2. I am immediately picturing a deft pull out at the last second of coitus with this gorgeous creature only to full saturate her adorable tummy.

[/QUOTE]

I'm digging the tummy too. :yes:

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4110859]I'm digging the tummy too. :yes:

_[/QUOTE]

I mean, I time my "extrication" with the precision of the Hadron Collider. A micro-nano second before eruption. Then, a torrent or that cute-as-a-button belly. Or, at least, as much of a confluence which I can achieve at my age.

I hooked up with a girl (9 body, 7 face) on her 21st bday about a month ago and all my boys continue to give me **** for it because they claim I robbed the cradle...

Meanwhile, I'm 4 years older than that girl...

Hmm...different circumstances?

[QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4110881]I hooked up with a girl (9 body, 7 face) on her 21st bday about a month ago and all my boys continue to give me **** for it because they claim I robbed the cradle...

Meanwhile, I'm 4 years older than that girl...

Hmm...different circumstances?[/QUOTE]

Ignore that idiocy, greenwich. Enjoy yourself whilst on our fair planet, muchacho. Rock on.

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4110686]She looks like she holdin a joint in that second pic. BTW, I like the pool more than the chick:D[/QUOTE]

While it would be entirely possible, it's not a joint (I have no idea what it is). Pools leave me cold unless their accompanied by a glistening female in a two piece.

titanbuoy is #1

I'm just a tourist here; an occasional friendly diversion from the local talent :)

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4110836]Two things jump immediately to mind looking at this provocative image:

1. If my impression of Titan is correct, his balls are being slathered by his paramour as he's taking the shot; and

**Of course, the above is meant with total respect to you and your young lady, Titan.[/QUOTE]

lol That's a self taken shot sent to torment me while I was at work... but these are all quality ideas. Yes, yes they are.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4110859]I'm digging the tummy too. :yes:

_[/QUOTE]

It's spectacular. :yes:

The lingerie shot doesn't do her poppin' lil bubble butt justice. She's got a bit of junk in that trunk.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

omg fml fml fml fml and f Jetsthings life, again.

-

All Pro
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110668]Now she's gone for the weekend and I can watch the Titties/Rams tonight undisturbed. AND I won't have to watch a single episode of "The Big Bang Theory" today! (it's not an awful show, but it's become painfully apparent over the past few weeks spent with her that whatever time it is, wherever you are... this show is on right now... with another episode immediately following).

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandybella.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandyjulynight95.jpg[/IMG]

:D

(told ya you'd love D-Mase)[/QUOTE]

YEAH! I wanna hit some of that chit she's holdin in her left hand.

Bewildered Beast

titanbuoy is #1

LOL

"You turn those machines back on!!!"

[IMG]http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/45/467036-tradingplaces_4_super.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;4110668]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/titanbuoy/photos/mandyjulynight95.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z175/nitrozilla/General/we-not-worthy.gif[/IMG]

Now, if Titan posts that his Sunday has just begun with [I]après-dejeuner[/I] sex with his girlfriend and another 18 year-old chick they shared last night, I will plotz. Yeah, right here and now.

Jets Insider VIP
    In my experience, any 18 year old banging a 46 year old has major father issues and/or has been molested as a youth. Sleep w 1 eye open buddy cause their usually nuts.

Make sure to try Bistro Henry while you are there. Excellent food.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So last night I get a frantic call. She lost her keys (car, apartment and work)... She has no access to spares for her car and her out of town landlord's number is taped to her fridge. lol So much for my undisturbed Saturday night of football watching.... it was a solid plan though.

I sat here at my PC watching the Titans first team look pretty dominant against the Rams starters, while she watched the Green Hornet around the corner in my living room. She got into the spirit of the evening by wearing my Michael Griffin jersey and nothing else. How come a woman dressed in one of your shirts and little else is soooooo damn hot?

On the plus side... my Sunday morning started pretty much the same as my Saturday morning. If suddenly I'm sharing Bill Murray's fate in "Groundhog Day", there are certainly worse mornings to be forced to relive.

Looking forward to seeing the Jets tonight. Wish they had some better competition though. The Bagels look to be brutal... the Jets' D should apply a restaurant quality pummeling; sucks to be Cincinnati's ginger rookie QB.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4111268] Sleep w 1 eye open buddy cause their usually nuts.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;4111274]So last night I get a frantic call. [/QUOTE]

:eek:

And so it begins....

-