Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just another Saturday morning...

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;4111274]So last night I get a frantic call. She lost her keys (car, apartment and work)... She has no access to spares for her car and her out of town landlord's number is taped to her fridge. lol So much for my undisturbed Saturday night of football watching.... it was a solid plan though.

I sat here at my PC watching the Titans first team look pretty dominant against the Rams starters, while she watched the Green Hornet around the corner in my living room. She got into the spirit of the evening by wearing my Michael Griffin jersey and nothing else. How come a woman dressed in one of your shirts and little else is soooooo damn hot?

On the plus side... my Sunday morning started pretty much the same as my Saturday morning. If suddenly I'm sharing Bill Murray's fate in "Groundhog Day", there are certainly worse mornings to be forced to relive.

Looking forward to seeing the Jets tonight. Wish they had some better competition though. The Bagels look to be brutal... the Jets' D should apply a restaurant quality pummeling; sucks to be Cincinnati's ginger rookie QB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what we want to hear from you here, Titan: Football analyses. The only thing in which we're interested is the first part of [B]anal[/B]yses, something which you might have introduced to your young lady, or similar anecdotes from your ribald revelry. And would an image or 10 be a bother?

Hall Of Fame
    You sound really sad Titabuoy.

:D

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4110754]It's time to re-adjust the Hampur Rankings after a glaring omission.

titanbuoy is #1

Everyone else is last.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4110476]

I'm 32 years old and woke up next to my 31 year old pregnant wife in a bed and breakfast in Manchester, VT for a (straight) wedding this weekend. We had intercourse. Now she's taking a dump before we go downstairs for some B&B fritattas. Then I get to drive her around to all the outlets.

So I don't want to hear about any pangs of guilt you're feeling, tb. :mad:[/QUOTE]

I'm 42 and I woke up next to my 43 year old wife, 8 year old daughter, and 6 year old daughter. At least I was able to escape to the lake for awhile this morning.

But now Im sitting here waiting for the oil company to arrive because there's water on the floor under the furnace. ****.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4111294]I'm 42 and I woke up next to my 43 year old wife, 8 year old daughter, and 6 year old daughter. At least I was able to escape to the lake for awhile this morning.

[B]But now Im sitting here waiting for the oil company to arrive because there's water on the floor under the furnace. ****.[/B][/QUOTE]

Just a guess, but this may be the last remnants of your soul. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4111277]:eek:

And so it begins....

-[/QUOTE]

are you saying there's a rabbit on the stove?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4111297]Just a guess, but this may be the last remnants of your soul. :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/wco33/1078584.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4111268]In my experience, any 18 year old banging a 46 year old has major father issues and/or has been molested as a youth. Sleep w 1 eye open buddy cause their usually nuts.[/QUOTE]

It's crazy how many women have experienced some sort of molestation. Just in speaking with friends/girlfriends etc through the years it seems that well over half have suffered some sort of violation of trust. I just don't understand that type of compulsion. That lack of empathy that could allow a person to commit such a terrible act. Many victims deal and heal, others can't. It totally sucks. (I know this stance against sexual molestation will be a controversial one... next up... my contrarian opinion [U]AGAINST[/U] the boiling of live kittens :eek: )

From the perspective of a 46 year old man most women under thirty are pretty "nuts". In my experience one should expect a lot of drama and just learn to roll with it. Be supportive, but cool. It seems like the younger the woman, the more the need for drama. They'll create it out of air if need be. I've just learned to deal.

I think the "crazy daddy's issues girls" (of all ages) are out there, but they're pretty easy to spot and avoid. I've found the younger woman I've had positive experiences with are usually successful overachieving types (although she can't keep track of her keys this current flame is entering her second year of university at just 18... double major philosophy/english). They usually don't have the patience or inclination to put up with younger dudes, who either have no game at all, or are out and out dawgs.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4111307]It's crazy how many women have experienced some sort of molestation. Just in speaking with friends/girlfriends etc through the years it seems that well over half have suffered some sort of violation of trust. I just don't understand that type of compulsion. That lack of empathy that could allow a person to commit such a terrible act. Many victims deal and heal, others can't. It totally sucks. (I know this stance against sexual molestation will be a controversial one... next up... my contrarian opinion [U]AGAINST[/U] the boiling of live kittens :eek: )

From the perspective of a 46 year old man most women under thirty are pretty "nuts". In my experience one should expect a lot of drama and just learn to roll with it. Be supportive, but cool. It seems like the younger the woman, the more the need for drama. They'll create it out of air if need be. I've just learned to deal.

I think the "crazy daddy's issues girls" (of all ages) are out there, but they're pretty easy to spot and avoid. I've found the younger woman I've had positive experiences with are usually successful overachieving types (although she can't keep track of her keys [b]this current flame is entering her second year of university at just 18... double major philosophy/english).[/b] They usually don't have the patience or inclination to put up with younger dudes, who either have no game at all, or are out and out dawgs.[/QUOTE]

Now I hate you even more..... you baztid! :cool:

I figured you were boinking some dumb out-of-work soon-to-be-preggo on food stamps.... dumb me - congrats to you!
    Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 08-21-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4111307]

[/QUOTE]

I only dated one woman in her 20's after I was widowed, but of all the women I dated, I think the women in their mid 30's were the nuttiest. Early 30's still had some time left, late 30's early 40's accepted their lot in life--it was those 34-37 year olds that were totally delusional.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4111294]But now Im sitting here waiting for the oil company to arrive because there's water on the floor under the furnace. ****.[/QUOTE]

I woke up next to my hot GF and then got an annoying call from the answering service to go check out some doosh's boiler.

WTF?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4111407]I woke up next to my hot GF and then got an annoying call from the answering service to go check out some doosh's boiler.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4111407]I woke up next to my hot GF and then got an annoying call from the answering service to go check out some doosh's boiler.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

Turned out some idiot spilled a cup of water near his furnace.

All Pro

WTF?[/QUOTE]

Well played.

yeah...going to need spoon pics to make this remotely believeable.

*****spoon pics are not pictures of the couple spooning. i felt it was necessary to say this*****

Jets Insider VIP

WTF?[/QUOTE]

If these dudes would just fix it right the first time... :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4111462]If these dudes would just fix it right the first time... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

What was the problem? Relief valve?

Hope it isn't a leak on your boiler block....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4111471]What was the problem? Relief valve?

Hope it isn't a leak on your boiler block....[/QUOTE]

We go from Titan's hot, 18 year-old chick to this? The only "relief valve" I want discussed is what method(s)--along with illustrative images and/or schematics-- Titan's gal was using on his. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4111471]What was the problem? Relief valve?

Hope it isn't a leak on your boiler block....[/QUOTE]

Coil gasket....friggn hard water.
    I feel like firebombing this place.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4111478]Coil gasket....friggn hard water.
    I feel like firebombing this place.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, FH. Since 2001, I have been living in an old home, with hard water and myriad other problems too numerous for us to fix. One way or another, I should be out of here soon, however.