Thread: Poli Forum Fantasy Foorball Invites

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Poli Forum Fantasy Foorball Invites

I am doing a fantasy league and we can fill 2-3 more spots. I wanted to post this here in the Poli forum first because this is where i do most of my posting.

Anyway it is a 10-12 team ppr league. Standard yahoo scoring with some minor adjustments. The fee is 100 and there is a 100% payout. Prizes for reg season wins winner, reg season pts winner, and playoff winner and runners up. I am running the league myself. The draft is set for 10:30 PM Monday Sept 5th. All are welcome lib or conservative. PM me if interested!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% payout won't work for this crowd. Better do a 10 team league that pays out 10% to each of the top 10 teams. Will generate more interest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4116680]100% payout won't work for this crowd. Better do a 10 team league that pays out 10% to each of the top 10 teams. Will generate more interest.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4116680]100% payout won't work for this crowd. Better do a 10 team league that pays out 10% to each of the top 10 teams. Will generate more interest.[/QUOTE]

The libs here will want me to collect the funds from the top 50% and payout to all.