Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Safe!!

We Are Safe!!

Obama is ending his vacation 1 day early! He will save us from Irene! What a leader!

we get it you hate him. enjoy the next 5 years buddy.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4117561]we get it you hate him. enjoy the next 5 years buddy.[/QUOTE]

The more and more bold predictions that come from you, the more I'm convinced you're going to Pastsfanken the poli forum...

Just waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much ridiculousness for you to show your face if he isn't reelected...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4117566]The more and more bold predictions that come from you, the more I'm convinced you're going to Pastsfanken the poli forum...

Just waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much ridiculousness for you to show your face if he isn't reelected...[/QUOTE]

oh yeah? who's gonna beat him? Rick Perry? Keep dreaming.

i've been posting with my real name for 10 years, if i stop posting here, send out the search party.

[QUOTE=Ernie;4117556]Obama is ending his vacation 1 day early! He will save us from Irene! What a leader![/QUOTE]

I bet he's pissed

[QUOTE=Ernie;4117556]Obama is ending his vacation 1 day early! He will save us from Irene! What a leader![/QUOTE]

Fearless isn't he?

[IMG]http://www.cadillacpedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obama_bike.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4117566]The more and more bold predictions that come from you, the more I'm convinced you're going to Pastsfanken the poli forum...

Just waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much ridiculousness for you to show your face if he isn't reelected...[/QUOTE]

You gotta give bit credit... He's been massively wrong before and he's never disappeared.

He just denies everything.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4117572]oh yeah? who's gonna beat him? Rick Perry? Keep dreaming.[/quote]

Romney / Rubio has a fairly good shot at it...

Especially since Obama would be crazy to keep Biden on his ticket. Lord knows what other schmuck he'd put up with him.

[quote]i've been posting with my real name for 10 years, if i stop posting here, send out the search party.[/QUOTE]

Will do :yes:

[QUOTE=pauliec;4117591]
    He just denies everything.[/QUOTE]

lol, touche.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Obama nomination = McCain presidency!!!![/QUOTE]

lolz....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjVayHl-rE&feature=related[/url]

[QUOTE=bitonti;4117572]oh yeah? who's gonna beat him? Rick Perry?[/QUOTE]
    If it came to that, yes. Handily. And plenty of Democrat insiders believe this.

Nobody has to beat him, he does that quite good all by himself. Switch the Ticket Biden/Obama still the same in reverse!

[QUOTE=sackdance;4117686]If it came to that, yes. Handily. And plenty of Democrat insiders believe this.[/QUOTE]

Perry can't win the nomination. The GOP is a mess and Obama's polling numbers have fallen, but so has everyone else's, including the Tea Party who has fallen the most.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;4117727]Perry can't win the nomination. [/QUOTE]

It would be hilarious if he did. I'd pay good money to see Mayor West on the campaign trail for the next year with that dumba** confused look on his face.

Know who else he reminds me of? Ben Stiller's character in Zoolander. :yes:

Romney/Rubio can beat Obama. Perry will be a harder sell to moderates and independants especially when he gets vetted by the national media.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4117757]It would be hilarious if he did. I'd pay good money to see Mayor West on the campaign trail for the next year with that dumba** confused look on his face.[/QUOTE]

I'm old enough to remember 1979, when supporters of another incompetent Democratic President said the same thing about this guy.

[IMG]http://dailydamocles.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/reagan-bonzo.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4117784]I'm old enough to remember 1979, when supporters of another incompetent Democratic President said the same thing about this guy.

[IMG]http://dailydamocles.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/reagan-bonzo.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm old enough to remember when supporters of some senile old man said some Muslim Community organizer couldn't get elected.

Ha ha. Old people. Sanka.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4117776]Romney/Rubio can beat Obama.[/QUOTE]

Romney has no chance whatsoever.

A Romney nomination ensures Obama Mark II.

Truth is no (R) candidate in the race at this time can win.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4117572]i've been posting with my real name for 10 years, if i stop posting here, send out the search party.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, whatever happened to Tyler Durden? He also used to post comments in the NY Times site.

Good guy! :P

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    What's next on the list of things the Almighty will do to try to keep Obama from coming back to DC to F up the country? Earthquake, hurricane...?