Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to...........

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4118378]I am speechless........................:confused:

what a loss for JI readers............:(

I really enjoyed reading Warfish and HAm both............[/QUOTE]

Ham's blow up in 09 was a big reason for the exodus of many posters here to a rival site.. He remains the only Mod that ever deleted one of my posts which was really funny but his funny bone wasn't working that day.. This place is overrun with pigs now with no one to slaughter them..:eek:

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;4118396]But the question is; Has he bathed?[/QUOTE]

Knowing the answer would not be prudent

All League
    I enjoy Ham as well. Baseball forum is dry without him and he is a great poster. You can tell he is a real down to earth guy. Hope he is not banned for life and returns soon.

All Pro
    when internet "friends" turn upon each other

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4118400]I enjoy Ham as well. Baseball forum is dry without him and he is a great poster. You can tell he is a real down to earth guy. Hope he is not banned for life and returns soon.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy his company [url]http://nflfans.com/x/forumdisplay.php?f=59[/url]

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4118398]Ham's blow up in 09 was a big reason for the exodus of many posters here to a rival site.. He remains the only Mod that ever deleted one of my posts which was really funny but his funny bone wasn't working that day.. This place is overrun with pigs now with no one to slaughter them..:eek:[/QUOTE]

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH I MENT THE HAM:D

[QUOTE=Lisa DaCosta;4118390]Whatever happened to Roger Vick?

That guy was cool.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, he was following ESPN's lead and planning a comeback under the pseudonym "what if Roger Vick was white?"

All Pro
    What happened to Dr Moga MD, rumor is malpractice.

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4118400]I enjoy Ham as well. Baseball forum is dry without him and he is a great poster. You can tell he is a real down to earth guy. Hope he is not banned for life and returns soon.[/QUOTE]

the baseball forum is dry because it's a forum about baseball.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gunnails;4118405]What happened to Dr Moga MD, rumor is [B]malpractice[/B].[/QUOTE]

Mal was the only practice he had..:yes:

[QUOTE=gunnails;4118405]What happened to Dr Moga MD, rumor is malpractice.[/QUOTE]

Was arrested and convicted for pretending to be a physician. Not long thereafter reappeared as Incarcerated Bob.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4118355][url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231900[/url][/QUOTE]

I'm speechless after reading that. Not sure what precipitated it, but it didn't seem like GE&H at all. That said, I hope he returns.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bronxville Jets Fan;4118479]I'm speechless after reading that. Not sure what precipitated it, but it didn't seem like GE&H at all. That said, I hope he returns.[/QUOTE]

Dude is a nutcase and JI is better without his censorship, short temper and douchebaggery.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4118491]Dude is a nutcase and JI is better without his censorship, short temper and douchebaggery.[/QUOTE]

Jesus... +1,000,000

Sadly, there are so many asskissers here that we'll see one of these threads a week for the rest of the year...

All Pro
    I'm amazed that I can click on this site every day and still miss delicious weirdness like Ham's self immolation thread....god I love those.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4118498]Jesus... +1,000,000

Sadly, there are so many asskissers here that we'll see one of these threads a week for the rest of the year...[/QUOTE]

====================================
    Glen changed over the years, he was always a prideful man with a tendency to overreact. But he also demonstrated some compassion. He is a uber Jet fan and was one of us.

Over zealous and power crazy at times with a sense of self importance that grew over the years.

Some of us couldn't help but like and respect him.

I hope all is well with GJ&H. I wish him the best and would certainly welcome him back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=gunnails;4118517]
    Some of us couldn't help but like and respect him.

I hope all is well with GJ&H. I wish him the best .[/QUOTE]

Well said, and a fitting end to this thread.

-