Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hello friends

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    hello friends

    hello friends

    i am great fan of jets. i am new in this forum. hope to enjoy a lot with you guys.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you. I'm also new here.
    Last edited by Messi333; 09-04-2011 at 05:24 PM.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xenon121 View Post
    hello friends

    i am great fan of jets. i am new in this forum. hope to enjoy a lot with you guys.

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi333 View Post
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you. I'm also new here.
    Mods?

    lol

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Mods?

    lol
    Vick is a diabolical genius.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Vick is a diabolical genius.
    Only he would think to pose as spam bots... Multiple spam bots at the same time...

    Dude is innovative, no doubt about it...

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Only he would think to pose as spam bots... Multiple spam bots at the same time...

    Dude is innovative, no doubt about it...
    If Sooth put Vick in charge, this place would be a gold mine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us