Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, dude pretty much nails it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, dude pretty much nails it.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVnJkzHuCJk&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4129285][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVnJkzHuCJk&feature=player_embedded[/url][/QUOTE]

YOU must clearly be a racist...living in plush Nassau county, near to all the conveniences like the Sunrise mall and Orange Julius. Posting this anti Obama material.

Please refrain from these clearly racist posts or I'll have a MOD ban you.

BTW....just got an Orange Julius in Charlotte..... Feels like home again.;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly the gentleman is a racist. Wait, whut?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The scary part is at about 4:03 where Cleaver takes a cheap shot at Col. West and the crowd in erupts in lockstep, cheering on the attack, reveling in their own groupthink and herd mentality. What a cowardly mob, and it never occurs to them. Ever.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4129706]The scary part is at about 4:03 where Cleaver takes a cheap shot at Col. West and the crowd in erupts in lockstep, cheering on the attack, reveling in [U][B]their own [/B]groupthink and herd mentality.[/U][U] What a [B]cowardly mob[/B], and it never occurs [B]to them[/B]. Ever.[/U][/QUOTE]

And you wonder why some people think racism is the driving force behind the tea party?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4129725]And you wonder why some people think racism is the driving force behind the tea party?[/QUOTE]

Where's a facepalm smilie when you need one.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4129725]And you wonder why some people think racism is the driving force behind the tea party?[/QUOTE]

What in the holy hell is racist about the things you highlighted? Are you effing serious? How about taking on some of the points made by the, um, generic male human in the video (ooops, was that sexist???) How about addressing the racism exhibited past and present by the speakers on that stage?

What a joke

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting....only a single lone lib out of the many here decide to chime in (and he just lobs a knee-jerk and ridiculous racism charge and bolts).

Question to the group: Is the host of that video a racist?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4129893]Is the host of that video a racist?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5KJt-NgVA[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reverse racism doesn't exist to the D party...

It's rather funny that the people they continue to vote in subject them to substandard living and they applaud it...

Whoops. Buster or Bit will be along shortly to tell me I'm racist...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4129909]Reverse racism doesn't exist to the D party...

It's rather funny that the people they continue to vote in subject them to substandard living and they applaud it...

Whoops. Buster or Bit will be along shortly to tell me I'm racist...[/QUOTE]

Like I said in the title, "dude nails it." When Maxine Waters tells the Tea Party to go to hell, it's basically an invitation to visit her district -- where she's the plantation owner.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4129916]Like I said in the title, "dude nails it." When Maxine Waters tells the Tea Party to go to hell, it's basically an invitation to visit her district -- where she's the plantation owner.[/QUOTE]

More alarming was that she said she'd help them get there...

Did a Congresswoman just threaten the lives of TP members and get away with it?

On a public stage no less?

With the media in attendance?

And I'm just now hearing about this from a Youtube blogger who attended the rally as a TP member?

Oh boy...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4129922]More alarming was that she said she'd help them get there...

Did a Congresswoman just threaten the lives of TP members and get away with it?

On a public stage no less?

With the media in attendance?

[/QUOTE]

Maxine Waters tells the Tea Party to go to hell and says she'll help them get there.

Hoffa (while introducing Obama) yells that his members need to "take out these sons of *****es" (Tea Partiers). Obama walks on the stage and says nothing about the comment, giving his tacit if not overt approval.

This is all part of the new civility the media and Obama called for after Giffords was shot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    So that's all we got, libbies? A drive-by shout of "racists" and a Tosh.0 diversion?

PWNED.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4129931]Maxine Waters tells the Tea Party to go to hell and says she'll help them get there.

Hoffa (while introducing Obama) yells that his members need to "take out these sons of *****es" (Tea Partiers). Obama walks on the stage and says nothing about the comment, giving his tacit if not overt approval.

This is all part of the new civility the media and Obama called for after Giffords was shot.[/QUOTE]

Look. The Tea Party [I]is[/I] racist! They [I]are[/I] sons of *****es, and [I]they[/I] should go to Hell!

I read it on thinkprogress, so I know it's true.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that Alan West fella needs to take a look in the mirror! Doesn't he know he's black? Can't he see the 42 other members of the CBC say the same things, think the same things and vote the same way?!

What gives him the idea that he's allowed to be [I]different[/I]? /white liberal who went to Sidwell Friends

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4129932]So that's all we got, libbies? A drive-by shout of "racists" and a Tosh.0 diversion?

PWNED.[/QUOTE]

Maxine Waters is racist.

Happy?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colonel West I will call you names and I will smote you! :mad:

Yes! I WILL SMOTE YOU!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4129953]Maxine Waters is racist.

Happy?[/QUOTE]

What about the entire town hall meeting applauding the racism...

Her panel of colleagues nodding in agreement with the racism...

This has more to do with the D party as a whole than you give it credit for...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4129982]What about the entire town hall meeting applauding the racism...

Her panel of colleagues nodding in agreement with the racism...

This has more to do with the D party as a whole than you give it credit for...[/QUOTE]

OK.

They're racist as well.

And the entire Democrat Party is racist. All of them. Every registered Dem.

Happy?