Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debbie Wasserman Dunce comments on Hoffa's labor day rant

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Wasserman Dunce comments on Hoffa's labor day rant

No, not really (you were expecting something else?):

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQD8zBzUBoQ&feature=player_embedded[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That idiot is the head of the DNC and is too cowed to even say, [I]"I would have used different words to say the same exact thing: we're defending the middle-class worker" etc. etc. [/I]

And now it's a story.

And what a misguided a-hole Hoffa is. Wow. He is a 100% negative figure to anyone not carrying a union card (most people) and Democrats, from Obama to DNC Debbie, are afraid to acknowledge him.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4130543]That idiot is the head of the DNC and is too cowed to even say, [I]"I would have used different words to say the same exact thing: we're defending the middle-class worker" etc. etc. [/I]

And now it's a story.

And what a misguided a-hole Hoffa is. Wow. He is a 100% negative figure to anyone not carrying a union card (most people) and Democrats, from Obama to DNC Debbie, are afraid to acknowledge him.[/QUOTE]

B.O. is a clown. The guy goes to Detroit LOL on labor day to try and get some good positive propaganda footage LOL and Hoffa does 6 or 7 shots of Clan McGregor and starts talking about warring against sons of *****es. LOL
    Then you got Joe Biden in Ohio who probably tossed a few back himself talking about barbarians!

Ha ha ha.

The gang that couldn't shoot straight. You couldn't make this **** up if you tried.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all better get a good candidate up there to challenge this clown Obama...

...because if you don't get your sh*t straight, and end up losing to him....you'll look just as dumb as you did in 2008 when you had a decorated war veteran who lost to a Muslim community organizer. Lolz.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130588]Y'all better get a good candidate up there to challenge this clown Obama...

...because if you don't get your sh*t straight, and end up losing to him....you'll look just as dumb as you did in 2008 when you had a decorated war veteran who lost to a Muslim community organizer. Lolz.[/QUOTE]

Um, I think that says a lot more about the eedjits that voted for the Muslim community organizer than anything else.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130588]Y'all better get a good candidate up there to challenge this clown Obama...

...because if you don't get your sh*t straight, and end up losing to him....you'll look just as dumb as you did in 2008 when you had a decorated war veteran who lost to a Muslim community organizer. Lolz.[/QUOTE]

No.....people like you voting this inexperienced clown (who has never as much as ran a lemonade stand) to a second term will end up looking as dumb as you did for electing him in 2008.......

PS. Gotta love this new civility the left has been preaching since the Gifford shooting....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4130590]Um, I think that says a lot more about the eedjits that voted for the Muslim community organizer than anything else.[/QUOTE]

The GOP is Tom Brady in this video:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghmVMeMJgw8[/url]

We're gonna lose to Obama?

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Heh. Heh.

Heh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

No one looks more stupid than the people who believed in Obama's one word campaign slogans like "hope" and "change".

It's not like GOPers particularly thought McCain was going to win. I think we all knew it was the Democrats turn in the WH from a long ways off.

Thing is, Democrats blew it in the primaries. Obama has unforced errors, a lot of them, on his ledger Hillary would likely never have made. (To be fair, she wouldn't have swept as many Democrats into office as BO did in 2008)

Even Democratic pollsters are doubting Obama's chances in 2012.

Frankly, I've been resolute in the belief that this bozo was done since 2010.

As a president he effectively dug his grave with Obamacare. All the rest of the disappointment and bungling and incompetence just reinforces the idea he was not ready to be president to begin with.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130598]The GOP is Tom Brady in this video:[/QUOTE]
    Whoa, isn't it a little early both in the night and in the thread to break out your A-Game?

I mean, this is like Zeus just descended from Mt Olympus to dickslap the villagers before they even got the chance to misbehave.

Thank you for checkmating us, PK. It will be a point of honor once you're famous.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130598]The GOP is Tom Brady in this video:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghmVMeMJgw8[/url]

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Heh. Heh.

Heh.[/QUOTE]

The point you're missing (or making, actually) is that if clueless idiot bandwagon fans got to vote for who would win that Superbowl, Brady and the Patriots would have won in a landslide. Unfortunately, that's only the way it worked in the presidential election.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

If Romney gets the Republican 2012 Presidential nomination he beats Obama. If Perry gets it then Obama could very well win a second term.

If Perry gets the Republican 2012 Presidential nomination I hope that the Republicans go with Plan B: Retaining The House And Winning The Senate.

Republicans in charge of the House and Senate with a politically crippled Democrat Obama in the White House is something I could live with. Obama will have little choice but to give the Republicans almost everything they want.

:jets17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4130822] If Perry gets it then Obama could very well win a second term.[/QUOTE]
    [url]http://nationaljournal.com/columns/against-the-grain/perry-obama-s-worst-nightmare-20110906[/url]

The unbeatable Obama aura that still wafts around here amuses me to no end.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4130822]If Perry gets it then Obama could very well win a second term.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because Mayor West would have a hard time explaining to tea nuts how he is against gubbermint spending and growth at the same time he was governor of a state that added 2X more gubbermint jobs during his term than all the other states combined....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that some clown named Jim Hoffa, who is nothing but a relic of the previous one, thinks that he is some kind of voice for the middle class. Or that any union leader thinks so for that matter. Unions make up about 11% of the work force. You are the voice of unions, and only unions. Your interests are not ours. STFU.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130838]Yes. Because Mayor West would have a hard time explaining to tea nuts how he is against gubbermint spending and growth at the same time he was governor of a state that added 2X more gubbermint jobs during his term than all the other states combined....[/QUOTE]

Yes, he should have turned down federal money and jobs for his state.

[facepalm]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper;4130841]Yes, he should have turned down federal money and jobs for his state.

[facepalm][/QUOTE]

[url]http://rpof.org/newsroom/press-releases/article/gov-scott-comes-out-a-winner-in-debt-deal/[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130851][url]http://rpof.org/newsroom/press-releases/article/gov-scott-comes-out-a-winner-in-debt-deal/[/url][/QUOTE]

Sorry. I'm no Perry fan, but he did what was right for his state, which was his job, rather than stand on principle as the money went somewhere else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper;4130859]Sorry. I'm no Perry fan, but he did what was right for his state, which was his job, rather than stand on principle as the money went somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

I agree...

...but his problem will be explaining that to people who want to see the country's belt tightened.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4130864]I agree...

...but his problem will be explaining that to people who want to see the country's belt tightened.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but not really a concern of mine, because I don't think he is a great candidate anyway. I don't like him cozying up with the religious right, even if it is a political necessity for primary purposes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Piper;4130869]Maybe, but not really a concern of mine, because I don't think he is a great candidate anyway. I don't like him cozying up with the religious right, even if it is a political necessity for primary purposes.[/QUOTE]

So, do you think that leaves Romney...or do you think another GOPer will enter the race later?

I'm still hoping for Christie to give it a go. I don't agree with him 100% of the time...but the guy is a leader. You may not like what he's saying, but he has the balls to say it. I kinda think that's what the country needs...