Thread: Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

2012 NFL Mock Draft

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DFlo View Post
    Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

2012 NFL Mock Draft
    NO way Raiders go WR with their first pick. They love their young Wr corp and Raiders have done a great job finding Wr's later in the draft(Murphy, Ford and Denarius Moore)

The Position of need you can see them go with that first round. LB position- probably the weakest position on the Raiders. They need some infusion of talent there

DT- Raiders are loaded at that Position but they need to start looking for eventually replacements for Kelly, Seymour and John Henderson)

CB- Never can rule out this position for the Raiders.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 09-08-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think if anything the Raiders DO go WR there based on value and the fact that Jeffery is a physical freak, just what Al Davis looks for

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job overall;

I don't see Jeffery as a vertical type player in the Al Davis mode either he is more of a Coltson/Brandon Marshall type.

To think that the Panthers give up on Newton after one year is not reasonable. No one in Carolina drafted him thinking that 2011 was going to be a good year for him. The hometown guy is the pick Couples to pair along side Charles Johnson. Switch with the bills and they can get a 3rd and still get their guy.

Why would the Bengals go LT when they have Whitworth?

Jeffery to the West Coast Browns is the logical choice.

Gabbert and Landry Jones is not a valid comparison. Jones and Colt McCoy yes. Shanahan likes strong arm guys, Jones is not that.

Denard to the raiders

No way Hightower goes before Upshaw,

Page Moss before Teo as OLB is a much bigger need.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not really feeling this. Jared Crick and Zach Brown do not fall that far. 6-7 teams that Crick could fit right into woulfd have to pass and Brown IMO is the best 4-3 OLB here easy. Not really feeling the Donte Paige-Moss pick for us either. To me he is anther Thomas at best. Seems like they are looking at measurable's way too much. If Moss even declares he is a 4-3 DE not a LB. Just because he has speed doesn't mean he can cover a TE of pass rush the outside blitz. I'd rather Brandon Jenkins or Ray Ray Armstrong. If Jenkins is still there we'd be crazy to pass. I think he could be a top 10 pick. But I am an FSU fan so take that for what you want. I can tell you that guy can do it all.