Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad and Pathetic Same Old Jet Fan thread starters

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    This is "supposed to be" an open forum where people are "supposed to be" able to express their opinions, positive or negative, without having to ask pemission of peckerhead nebishes like you. Who are you to dictate what should and should not be posted here?

You want roses, go to a florist, bottom line is, if we had played a more worthy opponent last night, things would have gotten really, really ugly.
    So nothing has really changed with this team. They cannot score in the first half, wasting possession after possession and punting after each 3 and out.
    This team is no better than 9-7 and could wind up 3rd behind the s*itfish in the divison. As the creator of this thread pointed out, we are slower, older, and still cannot get to the QB without blitzing. Our O Line is very over rated and cannot protect the QB, I thought Sanchez and our season was going to be over in the first quarter last night courtesy of Mr. Ware who we couldn't block to save our a$$es. Ware made us look silly at times and made me, at least, yearn at him for what we lack on the defensive side of the ball.
    Your premise is true, everyone should be able to voice their opinions, but then we are equally able to voice our displeasure when there seems to be an abundance of doom and gloom and what many perceive as dumb posts after a good team win.

BTW, to suggest Dallas isn't a worthy opponent, you really don't know what you're talking about, they'll be a playoff calliber team this year, no different than any other playoff contender, they have holes, but they also have a lot of talent and ability on both sides of the ball.

And to suggest we are no better than 9-7 team after the first game of the season, after this same team just went to two AFC Championships is also beyond assenine, and gives credence to the premise of this thread.

You want roses, go to a florist
    You want to b*tch, save it for when we lose.

This is "supposed to be" an open forum where people are "supposed to be" able to express their opinions, positive or negative, without having to ask pemission of peckerhead nebishes like you. Who are you to dictate what should and should not be posted here?

You want roses, go to a florist, bottom line is, if we had played a more worthy opponent last night, things would have gotten really, really ugly.
    So nothing has really changed with this team. They cannot score in the first half, wasting possession after possession and punting after each 3 and out.
    This team is no better than 9-7 and could wind up 3rd behind the s*itfish in the divison. As the creator of this thread pointed out, we are slower, older, and still cannot get to the QB without blitzing. Our O Line is very over rated and cannot protect the QB, I thought Sanchez and our season was going to be over in the first quarter last night courtesy of Mr. Ware who we couldn't block to save our a$$es. Ware made us look silly at times and made me, at least, yearn at him for what we lack on the defensive side of the ball.
    Amen brother!
    You want total team asskissers go to Patsfans.com
    People are complaining about the same crap from last year....slow offensive starts is the worst part.

Jets Insider VIP
    Overcome 14 point 4th quarter deficit for 3rd time in franchise history.

We really suck. Big time. I'm ready for the draft...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Overcome 14 point 4th quarter deficit for 3rd time in franchise history.

We really suck. Big time. I'm ready for the draft...
    Interesting, good sir.

Also, it's the 1st time in Cowboys franchise history that they lost a game when leading by 14 points in the 4th quarter.

We suck balls.

Jets Insider VIP

I'm not dictating who or what should do anything, "Peckerhead"

I'm merely expressing MY opinion that after a really terrific opening night win on National TV against a perennial NFL contender in which the Jets came back from a 14 point deficit in the fourth quarter to WIN THE GAME, this forum shouldn't be overloaded with moronic threads started during the game expressing that the SKY is FALLING, the WORLD is coming to an END, the Jets are DOOMED and everyone should be FIRED

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Interesting, good sir.

Also, it's the 1st time in Cowboys franchise history that they lost a game when leading by 14 points in the 4th quarter.

We suck balls.
    really? Wow, that's remarkable.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm not dictating who or what should do anything, "Peckerhead"

I'm merely expressing MY opinion that after a really terrific opening night win on National TV against a perennial NFL contender in which the Jets came back from a 14 point deficit in the fourth quarter to WIN THE GAME, this forum shouldn't be overloaded with moronic threads started during the game expressing that the SKY is FALLING, the WORLD is coming to an END, the Jets are DOOMED and everyone should be FIRED
    +1. I guess some fans expect a PERFECT win! They need to give credit to the opposition sometimes, ya know? Wins come in different varieties. This one suited me just fine.

All League
    This site is mostly unreadable at this point. Mixed fan forums have less JETS SUCK talk than here.