Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad and Pathetic Same Old Jet Fan thread starters

Jets Insider VIP

Sad and Pathetic Same Old Jet Fan thread starters

Got home at 1 AM from a great Jet fourth quarter comeback victory to open the 2011 NFL Season over the Cowboys and opened up JI this morning

Here are SIX of the TWELVE last visited threads on page one

and now for the bad news SOJF rmeyer

If this was an elite defense.... SOJF CanadaSteve

Did we Whiff on Wilkerson... SOJF JetBlack

Most Disappointing Performance SOJF bstern

Cromartie got s**t on today SOJF Johnny Rico

Problem is not schotty or o-line, it's Sanchez SOJF merjet

IF ONLY some of these thread starting negative nellies were as GOOD at what they do than the New York Jets and their playersare as GOOD at what they do, this place would be much better place for ALL Jet fans to discuss their team
    Last edited by sg3; 09-12-2011 at 08:40 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    my thread calling out other posters was dumped.

just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Got home at 1 AM from a great Jet fourth quarter comeback victory to open the 2011 NFL Season over the Cowboys and opened up JI this morning

IF ONLY some of these thread starting negative nellies were as GOOD at what they do than the New York Jets and their playersare as GOOD at what they do, this place would be much better place for ALL Jet fans to discuss their team
    time for some new blood -- jets need younger fans in the seats..let the "old pros" hang at home with their fam. At times it was so quiet when the cowboys where on O I heard Romo laughing....step it up Jet fans..Let's hear that J-E-T-S chant a little more ****.....time will weed out the older ones, I just wished it hurries up....children of the "9/11"?? era are much more vocal and less docile than the previous generation.

Jets Insider VIP
    mine will probably be dumped too when we all know exactly who and what should be dumped.

Very annoying to see these spewers of negativity all over the place the morning after one of the great Jet wins

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought the crowd was actually great and rocked the joint at the right times (Cowgirls on offense)

HUGE win...Dallas isn't a terrible team and these games are gonna happen (remem @ DET and @ CLE and @ DEN). It's not always gonna be on the QB to win it for us. Last night it came from other areas..I know it's not as sexy but this was a HUGE win for this franchise...an historic win this town wont forget for a while.

I thought the crowd was actually great and rocked the joint at the right times (Cowgirls on offense)
    at times the place was deafening.

My theory is that with no offensive fireworks the crowd gets bored and in turn the d suffers because the D feeds off the crowd.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Another moronic rant against other Jets fans.

Dump

some people are just never satisfied. 17 unanswered points when we needed them, and already the SAME posters come out and express their displeasure. Perhaps a 45-3 win over the Pats will snap them out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    Dump
    undump

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    Another moronic rant against other Jets fans.

Dump
    some jet fans are morons..the evidence is there.

This is "supposed to be" an open forum where people are "supposed to be" able to express their opinions, positive or negative, without having to ask pemission of peckerhead nebishes like you. Who are you to dictate what should and should not be posted here?

You want roses, go to a florist, bottom line is, if we had played a more worthy opponent last night, things would have gotten really, really ugly.
    So nothing has really changed with this team. They cannot score in the first half, wasting possession after possession and punting after each 3 and out.
    This team is no better than 9-7 and could wind up 3rd behind the s*itfish in the divison. As the creator of this thread pointed out, we are slower, older, and still cannot get to the QB without blitzing. Our O Line is very over rated and cannot protect the QB, I thought Sanchez and our season was going to be over in the first quarter last night courtesy of Mr. Ware who we couldn't block to save our a$$es. Ware made us look silly at times and made me, at least, yearn at him for what we lack on the defensive side of the ball.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Achilles View Post
    some jet fans are morons..the evidence is there.
    They even created a website for them.

Circlejerk complete

Banned

Stay away from the keyboard during a game, when your angry drunk or just plain stupid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images

Most Disappointing Performance SOJF rbstern

You missed the "great game" thread I started, and the various positive posts I made last night, and instead picked on the one criticism I offered.

In other words, the very attitude you claim Jets fans have toward the team...you have toward this board.

Jets Insider VIP
    1st regular season game after a long lockout. Sh*tloads of new players on offense.

We looked rusty. Go freaking figure.

We won.

Derpers gonna derp.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Derpers gonna derp.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LMAO!

This pic reminds me of this place sometimes: