Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sanchez's ESPN QBR Rating!??!?!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Please Do

[QUOTE=MACPAC;4142340]I watched both the Fins game and the Jets games this weekend. I would take Henne over Sanchez all day long. The Bills also have a better QB than the Jets. If your D and special teams don't get it done, it ain't gettin done. Those QB ratings look spot on to me.[/QUOTE]

Draft him in your Madden League, on on your fantasy team, whatever, just find something else to do then troll around and opposing teams board. Take Magnus and Raider 4175 with you and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;4142340]I watched both the Fins game and the Jets games this weekend. I would take Henne over Sanchez all day long. The Bills also have a better QB than the Jets. If your D and special teams don't get it done, it ain't gettin done. Those QB ratings look spot on to me.[/QUOTE]

LOL he played against your ****ty defense. You cant POSSIBLY be SERIOUS :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4141948]Down by 7 in the third quarter what did he do? Int
    Down by 7 in the 4th quarter what did he do? fumble
    Tie game 2 minute left what did he do? punt
    Given ball at 32 yard line what did he do? no yards.
    Entire half until 2minutes left what did he do? Nothing

He had 2 drives for a td the whole game one down by 10 the other down by 14.

The fact that posters actually started threads boasting how great Sanchez was is embarrassing to all jet fans. To have such low expectations that this was considered a great game for your franchise third year 17 mill QB says a lot.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://eskimon.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pavlovs-dog.png[/IMG]
    Like Pavlov's dog, Magnus makes his appearance. :)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4142575]LOL he played against your ****ty defense. You cant POSSIBLY be SERIOUS :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Don't take the bait. He's trying to undermine the legitimacy of the Jets' victories v. the Pats. Its one of the few hopes that he can cling to until reality gives him an excrement sandwich.