Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL.Com Game Rewind

Bewildered Beast
    I swear when I read it I read camaro and chuckled. When I was a teen in the 70's there was a Calvacade of...wait a minute

IROC II
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The second year of IROC competition took place over three weekends in 1974 and 1975. IROC II saw the use of the Chevrolet Camaro in all races, which replaced the Porsche Carrera RSR race cars used in the first year of competition. The only track carried over from the first year was Riverside International Raceway, as the series raced on the oval at Daytona International Speedway instead of the infield road course. Michigan International Speedway was also added as the second oval in the schedule, which consisted of four races. Bobby Unser was the series champion, and took home $41,000 for his efforts.
    The roster of drivers and final points standings were as follows: [1]
    Position Driver Winnings Series
    1 Bobby Unser $41,000 USAC Champ Car
    2 A. J. Foyt $27,600 USAC Champ Car
    3 Cale Yarborough $22,200 NASCAR Winston Cup
    4 Bobby Allison $20,400 NASCAR Winston Cup
    5 Emerson Fittipaldi $18,300 Formula One
    6 David Pearson $16,500 NASCAR Winston Cup
    7 George Follmer $15,300 SCCA
    8 Ronnie Peterson $12,300 Formula One
    9 Johnny Rutherford $9,900 USAC Champ Car
    10 Richard Petty $6,000 NASCAR Winston Cup
    11 Graham Hill $5,400 Formula One
    12 Jody Scheckter $4,500 Formula One
    okay 12 drivers.

You're a good man, Newton

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Plus, this year you get the 22 camara coaches view. Perfect for proving your point against opinionated AHs too lazy to research.
    That's for $69.95. I guess last year was $29.

Unless I'm missing something.

The more I stare at it the more I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That's for $69.95. I guess last year was $29.

Unless I'm missing something.

The more I stare at it the more I want it.
    We're good sir . Seems I remember them doing a "what would you pay for the coaches view" poll here and I guess they settled on the $69.95. That's actually not as bad as it sounds. I had a big fight with them last year as they cut me off off in February (which was hidden deep down in the fine print and not even clear there,) and wanted another $29 to watch the same stuff in the off season. So for full year plus the coaches view it's only another ~$12 bucks.

Yesterday the wife went off shopping and I just broke out a couple of cold ones and watched the NE division playoff on the couch to get me in a positive frame of mind for the season, it's pretty cool.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    We're good sir . Seems I remember them doing a "what would you pay for the coaches view" poll here and I guess they settled on the $69.95. That's actually not as bad as it sounds. I had a big fight with them last year as they cut me off off in February (which was hidden deep down in the fine print and not even clear there,) and wanted another $29 to watch the same stuff in the off season. So for full year plus the coaches view it's only another ~$12 bucks.

Yesterday the wife went off shopping and I just broke out a couple of cold ones and watched the NE division playoff on the couch to get me in a positive frame of mind for the season, it's pretty cool.
    I watched that game; came away a BIG Patrick Chung fan. Rex really got the most of the Jets that day; kept Brady off balance. One of Rex's amazing moments (taking nothing away from the players).

I am going to buy this again. Screw direct TV and its $350 for Sunday Ticket. Besides, I had the ticket once and it is too much football to watch at once.

i saw something about a telestrator function. does anyone know if this is true?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    i saw something about a telestrator function. does anyone know if this is true?
    Yes it is. I've already bought the All-22 plan and I'm really excited for it. The tablet usage is also pretty huge.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...rator-function

Game Rewind will enable fans (and writers) to use a "telestrator" function. You can get your Madden on while drawing over a still frame and saving it to send to your buddies. (Or your enemies.) This should be a cool function among friends who want to share commentary, and a tool for the media to explain to its readers how a play worked.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Outside of the US you can get NFL game pass. All the same features as Rewind, plus access to all the games live. It's basically Sunday Ticket plus Rewind via the net. The downside is the price - around 20 bucks a week or slightly less for a whole season package. Great service though, a real godsend to fans outside the US.
    yes, gamepass is what I get now that I am across the pond. it is awesome and has a ton of great features (archive games from 2009, old Super Bowls, HD, coaches tape, etc.) so I plunk down the $ for it. But it's basically half the price of sunday ticket (unless you were one of the lucky ones who haggled DTV down). I plug the HDMI cable from the computer to the TV, spark up the grill, grab a bunch of brews and watch Sunday night football at 2:30am. That's the only drawback.