Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL.Com Game Rewind

NFL.Com Game Rewind

Let me say as an avid 40+ year football fan, this is a great value. It is $29.95 for the entire regular season (because I was suckered into buying the preseason package; regularly, I think it goes for $39.95) you get all of the games online in HD with the ability to watch 4 games at a time starting Monday after the Sunday games. Comparing that to the ridiculous $350 direct TVC is asking for the live Sunday ticket online (that still does not work right from what I understand), to me it is a no brainer to wait a day and then watch all of the games all week long.

Oh and I have Crap Warner Cable so we have neither the NFL network or Red Zone channel, so this is really the only alternative. THis is also the only place that has all of the weekends games in one place for replay over and over at your leisure.

ASH

Wished this worked outside North America. Anyone know of any programming like this that would work in China? I thought NFL.com use to have a Game Rewind that worked outside North America at one point in time.

I love it. Just about to sit down and watch the Jaguars-Titans game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfie View Post
    Wished this worked outside North America. Anyone know of any programming like this that would work in China? I thought NFL.com use to have a Game Rewind that worked outside North America at one point in time.
    This is true, I travel a lot overseas and I cannot access Rewind. However I just watched Jets game via some crappy torrent, and then rewatch when I am back.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by silversurfie View Post
    Outside of the US you can get NFL game pass. All the same features as Rewind, plus access to all the games live. It's basically Sunday Ticket plus Rewind via the net. The downside is the price - around 20 bucks a week or slightly less for a whole season package. Great service though, a real godsend to fans outside the US.

All League
    The best purchase for re-watching games. I used to go the p2p route but this is way easier, quality is fantastic, and you get to queue up 3 years of games from any team.

Do they edit out time in between plays so that the games get done in a reasonable amount of time?

Veteran
    i just signed up. its pretty good. i'm checking out the jags for next week's game lol.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Do they edit out time in between plays so that the games get done in a reasonable amount of time?
    they take out the commercials. games are about an hour and a half.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    You get the complete broadcast, minus commercials. Takes around 2hrs to watch an entire game with the ads removed.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I love it. Just about to sit down and watch the Jaguars-Titans game right now.
    Lol doing the same thing as i type, on thing i take from this game Jets run defense will be put to the test bc that's all Jacksonville tries to do.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    I just signed up for this.

Yahoo!

Plus, this year you get the 22 camara coaches view. Perfect for proving your point against opinionated AHs too lazy to research.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Plus, this year you get the 22 camara coaches view. Perfect for proving your point against opinionated AHs too lazy to research.
    Airheads?

Bewildered Beast
    22 Camaros? Isn't that IROC?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Airheads?
    Judges agree; you have the board.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    22 Camaros? Isn't that IROC?

Is this thing on?

Ok, I mis-interpreted, shoot me:

"Coaches Film" is the term used to describe certain camera angles used for game analysis by NFL coaches, scouts and game officials. Every play from every game (including all regular-season and playoff games, plus the Super Bowl) is recorded on the Coaches Film cameras.

Coaches Film is comprised of two main camera angles: "All-22" and "High End Zone." The "All 22" camera is positioned high above the NFL playing field and shows a view of the field that includes all 22 players (11 on offense, 11 on defense) at the same time. This All-22 camera view can be used to analyze all plays and players on any given play in an NFL game."

In the original context airheads is fine, for you guys, maybe something else

Jets Insider VIP
    Ok, I mis-interpreted, shoot me:

"Coaches Film" is the term used to describe certain camera angles used for game analysis by NFL coaches, scouts and game officials. Every play from every game (including all regular-season and playoff games, plus the Super Bowl) is recorded on the Coaches Film cameras.

Coaches Film is comprised of two main camera angles: "All-22" and "High End Zone." The "All 22" camera is positioned high above the NFL playing field and shows a view of the field that includes all 22 players (11 on offense, 11 on defense) at the same time. This All-22 camera view can be used to analyze all plays and players on any given play in an NFL game."

In the original context airheads is fine, for you guys, maybe something else
    You spelled camera wrong. That's where he was going with the joke... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    You spelled camera wrong. That's where he was going with the joke... I think.
    You're right. Man, some people have too much time on their hands. Thanks.

Ha ha westcoastisoffensive.