Thread: Left Wing Radio Today

Left Wing Radio Today

"It's not about policy, it's about racism. About keping the brown man down. It's all about old white men trying to keep their power and their money. They'd do anything to keep down the brown man. Well, they may not know it yet, but we're going to take that money from them".

From XMRadio's "Left" Channel this afternoon, paraphrased obviously.

We hear alot from the left abour Rush and Co. Well, how do you feel about the left version and their opinion here?

[QUOTE=Warfish;4143324]"It's not about policy, it's about racism. About keping the brown man down. It's all about old white men trying to keep their power and their money. They'd do anything to keep down the brown man. Well, they may not know it yet, but we're going to take that money from them".

We hear alot from the left abour Rush and Co. Well, how do you feel about the left version and their opinion here?[/QUOTE]

I had no idea there was Left Wing radio...

if this is the gist of what you heard, it is moronic drivel...just like what we hear from some (not all) of the conservative radio hosts.

I sincerely doubt whoever that person was represents any significant number of people who consider themselves liberals.

All League
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4143324]"It's not about policy, it's about racism. About keping the brown man down. It's all about old white men trying to keep their power and their money. They'd do anything to keep down the brown man. Well, they may not know it yet, but we're going to take that money from them".

We hear alot from the left abour Rush and Co. Well, how do you feel about the left version and their opinion here?[/QUOTE]

I think talk radio of any stripe sucks. Especially sports talk radio - See Francesa, Mike.

All Pro
    Kinda random......

[QUOTE]“The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.” — Assyrian tablet, c. 2800 BC[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4143407]I think talk radio of any stripe sucks. Especially sports talk radio - See Francesa, Mike.[/QUOTE]

===============================================

I use to like to listen to Tom Lykis/Lykes (SP?)
    He was good for one or two days a week.

Paul Harvey was cool for his short noon time news cast.

Sports radio is hit and miss.

PBS has some occasional good to excellent programming.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4143419]“The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.” — Assyrian tablet, c. 2800 BC[/QUOTE]

That's freaking great. Churchbats have been telling people since the beginning of time that "arg! The world is gonna end" :D

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4143407]I think talk radio of any stripe sucks. Especially sports talk radio - See Francesa, Mike.[/QUOTE]

Blowhard Sportstalk Radio is bad. But there is alot of very good, very passionate, local stuff to be found if you take the time to look.

Political Radio, on the other hand.....alot harder to find decent informative lesser-biased stuff. If you want to listen, you almost have to go far-right a bit, then far-left a bit, to get the whole picture. I generally agree more with far-right then far-left, but both are rife with horribadness.

SirusXM has a talk station called "POTUS", i.e. Politics of the United States, that is as close to "moderate" as I've found this far. It's at least tolerable for more than a few minutes.

Jets Insider VIP

wacko. I usually listen to music.