Thread: Didn't Soupy Sales get fired for this once?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Didn't Soupy Sales get fired for this once?

embarrassing

[QUOTE]Friend --

Supporters like you are the reason I'm here, and the [URL="http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#"][COLOR=darkgreen]values[/COLOR][/URL] we share have always made our organization more than just a political campaign.

So whenever I can, I want to take the opportunity to meet you. Last month, that meant I got to talk to folks in Iowa about small-business opportunities, and sit down with a group of volunteers from around the country who helped build this campaign in their communities this summer.

Today, I want to ask if you'll join me and three other supporters for a meal and conversation sometime soon.

[B]Please donate $5 or more to be automatically entered for a chance to join me for dinner.[/B]

If this sounds a bit familiar to you, it's because we've done this before. In fact, my hope is that I'll be able to keep doing these dinners throughout the campaign.

They're a chance for me to talk one on one with people like you who are taking ownership of this campaign and connect with the work going on every day in neighborhoods across the country.

These dinners also set our campaign apart. No matter what our opponents do over the next 14 months, dinners like these are how we will continue to put people at the heart of this campaign -- and prove that we don't need checks from Washington lobbyists or special-interest PAC money to win an election. We can do it [URL="http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#"][COLOR=darkgreen]person[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen] [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]to[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen] [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]person[/COLOR][/URL], in our neighborhoods and backyards, and over the dinner table.

That's why I'm asking for your donation today. I hope you'll take a minute to help build this campaign. When you do, you'll have a chance to join me for dinner:
    [/QUOTE]

Read more: [URL]http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#ixzz1XwxF73Ow[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Isn't this like a PSL? Give me money for the chance to then give me more money (a lot more) if you're "lucky" enough to be invited to this "dinner."

Oh, goody! Can we eat peas?

:dunce:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4144036]embarrassing

Read more: [URL]http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#ixzz1XwxF73Ow[/URL][/QUOTE]

paying for access? I'm thinking David Patterson, and Al Gore & Bill Clinton

btw - can I send in Monopoly money?

for the record I'd meet with any sitting President, R or D. why not?

Like anyone here has got better things to do?

[QUOTE=parkwayjet1;4144044]Isn't this like a PSL? Give me money for the chance to then give me more money (a lot more) if you're "lucky" enough to be invited to this "dinner."[/QUOTE]

not really. it's not a campaign dinner where they ask for donations

it's a contest to break bread with a man who is part of history

[QUOTE=bitonti;4144264]for the record I'd meet with any sitting President, R or D. why not?

it's a contest to break bread with a man who is part of history[/QUOTE]

How many raffle tickets did you buy so far?

[QUOTE=bitonti;4144264]for the record I'd meet with any sitting President, R or D. why not?

it's a contest to break bread with a man who is part of history[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to meet with OBAMA or BUSH..... they both suck. I would decline.

I would have met Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4144354]I wouldn't want to meet with OBAMA or BUSH..... they both suck. I would decline.

I would have met Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan.[/QUOTE]

i dont know you... but i dont buy this

every poster in this forum would meet with a President if they called

we are politics forum people

even if you just wanted to say what you didn't like and complain to his face

it's a huge opportunity what are ya gonna do instead that's better than dinner with the President?

and let me also add

I guarantee that not only would the posters in the forum go

they would have more manners than to call him Obuttocks to his face

that's some internet tough guy stuff right there

there's a segment on the show "Louie" where a right wing and left wing get into a heated discussion. Right winger says to Louie "youd eat Obama's s--t if he asked you to" Louie's response "yeah I would but just to be a part of history"

[QUOTE=bitonti;4144436]and let me also add

I guarantee that not only would the posters in the forum go

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

I thought I was on ignore? You're losing it, pal. I understand. You waited your whole life for the stars to align just so that a left wing wacko like Obuttocks could get elected, and now it's soon coming to an end. Only one more NCAA bracket to go. LOL

And you know this is one of those once in a lifetime freak things, it took forty years for America to forget about Jimmy Carter and that disaster. Americans forgot about that pain and suffering and so they decided to take a chance on a guy like Barry, even though they had been warned.

So you're looking at another forty years before a mistake like this can happen again.
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 09-14-2011 at 07:16 PM.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4144436]

[/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy who calls Dick Cheney a [I]War Criminal[/I].

:rotfl:

I would take the opportunity to meet any President, current or past.

I sure as hell wouldn't donate to Obama's campaign to do so, though.

Holy ****!!! You can't make this stuff up:

[IMG]http://pajamasmedia.com/files/2011/09/israel110926_cover_260x350.png[/IMG]

:rotfl: