Thread: New to JI!

New to JI!

Hi fellow Jets fans,

I have been a lurker on this site for many years. I visit it just about every single day and get great information, stories, and laughs. I am a rabid Jets fan, have been since I was a kid. My father and uncle got me into the Jets and I am grateful for it (even though it is often painful). I live in South Florida so it is a challenge with all the dolfans running around. I know every fan base has 'em, but that group is probably the least football educated group in the country. I finally decided to just do it and join, I figured I'd support the best Jets website out there and stop being cheap about it.

I am hopeful that this year is our year. I only need one Superbowl victory in my life to die satisfied. We will get it and when we do...ALL OF THE WORLD WILL KNOW MY NAME!!!

Go Jets and happy to be here!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    Hi fellow Jets fans,

I have been a lurker on this site for many years. I visit it just about every single day and get great information, stories, and laughs. I am a rabid Jets fan, have been since I was a kid. My father and uncle got me into the Jets and I am grateful for it (even though it is often painful). I live in South Florida so it is a challenge with all the dolfans running around. I know every fan base has 'em, but that group is probably the least football educated group in the country. I finally decided to just do it and join, I figured I'd support the best Jets website out there and stop being cheap about it.

I am hopeful that this year is our year. I only need one Superbowl victory in my life to die satisfied. We will get it and when we do...ALL OF THE WORLD WILL KNOW MY NAME!!!

Go Jets and happy to be here!
    welcome aboard!

As Sooth and the moderators (Paulie, specifically) tell all new members: Don't forget that you have a two-day time limit to post hot wife/girlfriend images or face a lifetime ban from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    As Sooth and the moderators (Paulie, specifically) tell all new members: Don't forget that you have a two-day time limit to post hot wife/girlfriend images or face a lifetime ban from the site.
    +1

Without you in them too...