Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show of hands, who's a communist?

Show of hands, who's a communist?

:rotfl:

[IMG]http://moonbattery.com/obama-photo-flub.jpg[/IMG]

Look at the look on his face. LMAO

What an imbecile.

Is the guy in the next row and to the right giving him a WTF look?

What a moron.

Number than a pounded thumb.....

Lol while that picture is very obviously doctored...it's still hilarious.

A moron, Muslim, and commie walk into a bar, bartender says

"Mr. President, what will it be"

All Pro
    What's Ronald Reagan doing in the back row? ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    OH WOW!!

LOOK!

A f*cking picture of a bunch of rich f*cks.

We should cut their god damn taxes because we are too mean to them.

Poor poor poor poor poor rich people. So sad.

How many times did the idiot left take awkward photos of Bush and make a big deal out of them? It was stupid then, and it's stupid now.

I'm more offended at the farce that the UN is. All of these people grinning like fools, putting up a facade... yes, that's a good show there old chap... and then next week it will back to the same old crap. Obama is the worst of the lot - his foreign policy skills are ass.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4153683]How many times did the idiot left take awkward photos of Bush and make a big deal out of them? It was stupid then, and it's stupid now.

I'm more offended at the farce that the UN is. All of these people grinning like fools, putting up a facade... yes, that's a good show there old chap... and then next week it will back to the same old crap. [B]Obama is the worst of the lot - his foreign policy skills are ass[/B].[/QUOTE]

Can you give us some examples?

[QUOTE=Buster;4153686]Can you give us some examples?[/QUOTE]

Really? Do I really have to list the flubs, the faux pas, the double speak, and the downright confusion in dealing with all foreign policy decisions the past three years?

Here's just one example of his unsureness in all matters foreign, specifically the Middle East, from this week's Economist:

[url]http://www.economist.com/node/21529038[/url]

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4153692]Really? Do I really have to list the flubs, the faux pas, the double speak, and the downright confusion in dealing with all foreign policy decisions the past three years?

Here's just one example of his unsureness in all matters foreign, specifically the Middle East, from this week's Economist:

[url]http://www.economist.com/node/21529038[/url][/QUOTE]

The Middle East?
    Really

Who was the last President to have an effective Middle East policy, Jimmy Carter?

[QUOTE=Buster;4153708]The Middle East?
    Really

Who was the last President to have an effective Middle East policy, Jimmy Carter?[/QUOTE]

Well, there's the basic premise for the Obama '12 Campaign: "Come on, he's not as bad as the other guys, so why not?"

Veteran
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4153735]Well, there's the basic premise for the Obama '12 Campaign: "Come on, he's not as bad as the other guys, so why not?"[/QUOTE]

Paulie, out of curiosity what exactly do you think Obama could have done differently regarding the Middle East? This is not to defend him I could care less if he gets re-elected or not but from where I look it seems like you guys are blaming him for things that are so beyond his control its like blaming him for the weather.

Granted he was late reacting to the "Arab Spring" but in all fairness so was everyone else. Regarding Israel, he couldn't have pressured Israel more to get back to the table than he already did because of domestic concerns and he has no leverage over the Palestinians - except for aid money which only goes so far - to force them to do anything. He has no direct communication with Syria or the dissent in Syria, moreover direct involvement with Syria on behalf of the protestors in all likelhood means war with Iran and when your stated objective is to disengage from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan I don't think you would be too eager to start a fresh one in Syria and/or Iran. Egypt; he realized that Mubarek was a goner whether he tried to prop him up or not so albeit very late called for him to step down, if you guys had continued backing him like Perry seems to suggest you would be dealing with a much more hostile Egypt now. Libya? He was actually very successful in manipulating the unsecure buttwipe with the napoleonic complex and David Cameron into leading the "war" against Kaddafi without getting his hands dirty.

He couldn't have stopped the detioration of relatins between Israel and Turkey because there was nothing he could do. Like the palestinian problem above he can't pressure Israel and he doesn't have enough leverage against Turkey to smooth this over.

So what exactly did he do wrong?

The US is still the most powerful country in the world, no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean its omnipotent and its will simply is done by other countries. Moreover in relative terms its power is not what it used to be, so its surprising to see you are blaming your president - irrespective of his name or party - about the things other countries do or don't do.

[QUOTE=Buster;4153686]Can you give us some examples?[/QUOTE]

I can, relations with my country have never been worse. Prior to your President taking over they were never better.

He has pi$$ed off most of the people here who were doing business with the U.S. with his buy American policy, I would explain to you why that is bad business but I don't have the time it would take.

He has also closed your boarder so tight that for my wife and our 2 children to go down and spend a couple of thousand dollars on back to school supplies (something we did every year) we first have to spend almost $1,000 for passports :eek: again you may think thats a good thing but trust me when I tell you that the folks who live close to the boarder will now spend their money here. Thats 100/s of millions of dollars.

My wife and I can't drive into your country to spend several thousand dollars but Mexicans can go into your country and do what ever it is they do :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buster;4153708]The Middle East?
    Really

Who was the last President to have an effective Middle East policy, Jimmy Carter?[/QUOTE]

Jimmy Carter?!?!? LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;4153823]I can, relations with my country have never been worse. Prior to your President taking over they were never better.

He has pi$$ed off most of the people here who were doing business with the U.S. with his buy American policy, I would explain to you why that is bad business but I don't have the time it would take.

He has also closed your boarder so tight that for my wife and our 2 children to go down and spend a couple of thousand dollars on back to school supplies (something we did every year) we first have to spend almost $1,000 for passports :eek: again you may think thats a good thing but trust me when I tell you that the folks who live close to the boarder will now spend their money here. Thats 100/s of millions of dollars.

My wife and I can't drive into your country to spend several thousand dollars but Mexicans can go into your country and do what ever it is they do :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Is your avatar also your passport picture? You should just sneak across it is much cheaper and Obama will welcome you with open arms.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Turk;4153813]Paulie, out of curiosity what exactly do you think Obama could have done differently regarding the Middle East? This is not to defend him I could care less if he gets re-elected or not but from where I look it seems like you guys are blaming him for things that are so beyond his control its like blaming him for the weather.

Granted he was late reacting to the "Arab Spring" but in all fairness so was everyone else. Regarding Israel, he couldn't have pressured Israel more to get back to the table than he already did because of domestic concerns and he has no leverage over the Palestinians - except for aid money which only goes so far - to force them to do anything. He has no direct communication with Syria or the dissent in Syria, moreover direct involvement with Syria on behalf of the protestors in all likelhood means war with Iran and when your stated objective is to disengage from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan I don't think you would be too eager to start a fresh one in Syria and/or Iran. Egypt; he realized that Mubarek was a goner whether he tried to prop him up or not so albeit very late called for him to step down, if you guys had continued backing him like Perry seems to suggest you would be dealing with a much more hostile Egypt now. Libya? He was actually very successful in manipulating the unsecure buttwipe with the napoleonic complex and David Cameron into leading the "war" against Kaddafi without getting his hands dirty.

He couldn't have stopped the detioration of relatins between Israel and Turkey because there was nothing he could do. Like the palestinian problem above he can't pressure Israel and he doesn't have enough leverage against Turkey to smooth this over.

So what exactly did he do wrong?

The US is still the most powerful country in the world, no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean its omnipotent and its will simply is done by other countries. Moreover in relative terms its power is not what it used to be, so its surprising to see you are blaming your president - irrespective of his name or party - about the things other countries do or don't do.[/QUOTE]

He should have appoligized to the world for our superiority and bowed to some foreign dignitaries. Then to follow it up he could have the Head of NASA promoting Islam instead of working on science.

I miss Ham and The Fist.

This place is a cesspool now. :(

[QUOTE=MACPAC;4153823]I can, relations with my country have never been worse. Prior to your President taking over they were never better.

My wife and I can't drive into your country to spend several thousand dollars but Mexicans can go into your country and do what ever it is they do :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

If Obama has been keeping MACPAC out, I say FOUR MORE YEARS.

And it's "border" you doofus.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Trades;4153941]He should have appoligized to the world for our superiority and bowed to some foreign dignitaries. Then to follow it up he could have the Head of NASA promoting Islam instead of working on science.[/QUOTE]

Ok, now that that's out of the way do you have any serious thoughts on the question?