Thread: "It's not class warfare, it's math"

"It's not class warfare, it's math"

Obama says that continuing to loot employers into insolvency isn’t class warfare, it’s “math.” Since his college transcripts are a state secret, we can only assume that President Zero did not do well in his math classes. This simple lesson that might help him:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyB4NrJYMH0&feature=player_embedded[/url]

[IMG]http://moonbattery.com/trumpka-obama.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Scary as this, we've still got people yelling "I LOVE YOU!" at him in crowds. WTF? :eek:

ya know who else engaged in class warfare? Robin Hood. People love that guy. no one loves the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4154077]ya know who else engaged in class warfare? Robin Hood. People love that guy. no one loves the Sheriff of Nottingham.[/QUOTE]

Robin Hood never existed.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4154077]ya know who else engaged in class warfare? Robin Hood. People love that guy. no one loves the Sheriff of Nottingham.[/QUOTE]

What you fail to mention, is that the Sheriff of Nottingham WAS the Government, and took all of the gold it had from the people.

Robin Hood would be a Tea Party member, taking from the Rich (Government) and giving back to the Poor (Taxpayers).

Nice spin tho.;)

Back on topic, I agree with Obama on this point: The State spends alot more than it takes in. That is indeed math. To correct this deficit, some combination of revenue increases (i.e. tax/fee) and cost cutting (i.e. spending cuts) must occur. That is also math.

Where I disagree with him is in the amount of tax increase.spending cuts, and where (specificly) those cuts/taxes should be coming from.

I DO agree with him on this though, I DO want to see Millionaires and Billionaires paying teh same rate as their secretaries or as Plumbers (both Obama quotes). The only way that happens is if all income is taxed, and all income is taxed at a flat rate universally, with no writeoffs, exceptions or special interest deductions (or social engineering deductions). If THAT was what Obama was proposing, I'd be supporting it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Listen, millionaires and billionaires don't need a tax to give money to the govt. They donate tons of money; let them "donate" to the govt.

The real reason is they know about the downward creep of the tax to the $200k range, which is NOT rich, esp. in NY. :mad: