Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Taxation

No Taxation

No taxation without representation. How about this instead. No representation if you pay no taxes.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

in

:yes::gbounce::jumpnclap:hifive:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4155125]No taxation without representation. How about this instead. No representation if you pay no taxes.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

The vast majority of people who pay no taxes are elderly peoples living on a fixed income. I think it would be a great idea to disenfranchise them...old people have been f*cking the country up for decades now. And especially with all the boomers reaching retirement age and who will be drawing SS and not paying taxes, I believe that would do quite a bit to put the country back on the right track....

These are the same people that want taxes raised on the rich and everyone else. But are nothing but vampires sucking the blood out of this country!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4155163]I'm in.

The vast majority of people who pay no taxes are elderly peoples living on a fixed income. I think it would be a great idea to disenfranchise them...old people have been f*cking the country up for decades now. And especially with all the boomers reaching retirement age and who will be drawing SS and not paying taxes, I believe that would do quite a bit to put the country back on the right track....[/QUOTE]

I was looking for the free gas, free mortgage vid and stumbled upon this gem...I'm not sure if it is legit or not, if it is, lol wow.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=related[/URL]

edit to add, this has to be a spoof, lol
    Last edited by jetswin; 09-23-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4155175]I was looking for the free gas, free mortgage vid and stumbled upon this gem...I'm not sure if it is legit or not, if it is, lol wow.

edit to add, this has to be a spoof, lol[/QUOTE]

lmao!!

Pubs are their own worst enemy. They should have never invented, implemented and expanded negative income tax and earned income tax credits.
    C razy!

Flat Federal Tax.

One Federal Tax Only, to serve purely Federal responsabillities.

Low a Rate as Possible.

No deductions or exceptions.

Every single working American pays.

Any other taxes come from the State/Local jurisdiction, as they choose/require, to fuill State and Local needs.

For the life of me I cannot understand why this is so unpopular and unsupported.:(

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4155201]For the life of me I cannot understand why this is so unpopular and unsupported.:([/QUOTE]

Too simple.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4155201]
    For the life of me I cannot understand why this is so unpopular and unsupported.:([/QUOTE]

taxes are an industry warfish

people make their living doing other people's taxes

cause it's too complex for them to do themselves

Im not saying it's right but if your proposal became law, there'd be hundreds of thousands of people instantly out of work.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4155326]taxes are an industry warfish

Im not saying it's right but if your proposal became law, there'd be hundreds of thousands of people instantly out of work.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but southpark wouldn't have time to come in here and give us **** about govt workers. :alien: :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4155326]taxes are an industry warfish

[B][SIZE="3"]Im not saying it's right but if your proposal became law, there'd be hundreds of thousands of people instantly out of work[/SIZE][/B].[/QUOTE]

That is the sorriest line of reasoning I have ever heard and pure government based .... its logic like that that keeps the post office open and government over staffed by 20 percent.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4155509]That is the sorriest line of reasoning I have ever heard and pure government based .... its logic like that that keeps the post office open and government over staffed by 20 percent.[/QUOTE]

to be clear Im not endorsing this as a reason to keep taxes complicated, just pointing out a real effect to instituting flat tax

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4155517]to be clear Im not endorsing this as a reason to keep taxes complicated, just pointing out a real effect to instituting flat tax[/QUOTE]

Jackson Hewitt and HRBlock would lose billions on their Walmart store-from refund anticipation loan business.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4155517]to be clear Im not endorsing this as a reason to keep taxes complicated, just pointing out a real effect to instituting flat tax[/QUOTE]

I am all for a flat tax.......... 75 percent of tax preparers are knuckleheads anyway.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4155163]I'm in.

The vast majority of people who pay no taxes are elderly peoples living on a fixed income. I think it would be a great idea to disenfranchise them...old people have been f*cking the country up for decades now. And especially with all the boomers reaching retirement age and who will be drawing SS and not paying taxes, I believe that would do quite a bit to put the country back on the right track....[/QUOTE]

YOU usually don't pay taxes either - according to your own statements.
    BTW, social security income is taxable.
    I don't not collect but as a senior I pay a boatload of taxes.
    Don't forget most of the non paying seniors are either minorities or Democratic lovers. Successful seniors with lots of income tend to vote Repub.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4155682]I don't not collect but as a senior I pay a boatload of taxes.[/QUOTE]

Cut yourself some slack, palmetto! You ain't old yet :P

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4155201]Flat Federal Tax.

One Federal Tax Only, to serve purely Federal responsabillities.

Low a Rate as Possible.

No deductions or exceptions.

Every single working American pays.

Any other taxes come from the State/Local jurisdiction, as they choose/require, to fuill State and Local needs.

For the life of me I cannot understand why this is so unpopular and unsupported.:([/QUOTE]

because of the home mortgage interest deduction

[QUOTE=jetswin;4155175]I was looking for the free gas, free mortgage vid and stumbled upon this gem...I'm not sure if it is legit or not, if it is, lol wow.

edit to add, this has to be a spoof, lol[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! That video was hillarious! I think.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4155695]Cut yourself some slack, palmetto! You ain't old yet :P[/QUOTE]

Well, thank you PK. I actually am in pretty good shape for 64.
    Owe you a slack.