Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 209

Thread: KAT DENNINGS

  1. #181
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by matt robinson 17 View Post
    She looked thinner at the Emmy's
    Last yr she had a little more meat on her bones.

  2. #182
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    google "KAT DENNINGS leaked photos"
    good news and bad

    first the good

    I got Kat's photos, very nice. I also got leaked photos from Renee Olstead of Still Standing - whoa. I had no idea she was such a vixen.

    now the bad

    the phrase "leaked photo" brought up the infamous photo of Favre's dik.

    if that wasn't bad enough, i also saw Ron Artest's dik. i would have bet big bucks i'd never see that.

  3. #183
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Last yr she had a little more meat on her bones.
    Sadly, not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    good news and bad

    first the good

    I got Kat's photos, very nice. I also got leaked photos from Renee Olstead of Still Standing - whoa. I had no idea she was such a vixen.

    now the bad

    the phrase "leaked photo" brought up the infamous photo of Favre's dik.

    if that wasn't bad enough, i also saw Ron Artest's dik. i would have bet big bucks i'd never see that.
    Do a search and see how many times I've mentioned this fetching creature.

  4. #184
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sadly, not mine.



    Do a search and see how many times I've mentioned this fetching creature.
    yeah I know, we were both digging her a while ago.

    i had no idea she has such a body. she may have a boob job, can't tell.

    now I just sit back and wait forsomeone to change the word saw in "I saw Ron artest's dik" and write "fixed"
    Last edited by Timmy®; 09-25-2012 at 04:18 PM.

  5. #185
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks, G. Both women looked adorable in last night's episode.
    the blonde girl has quite the shapely azz for a thin girl

  6. #186
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    yeah I know, we were both digging her a while ago.

    i had no idea she has such a body. she may have a boob job, can't tell.

    now I just sit back and wait for some someone to change the word saw in "I saw Ron artest's dik" and write "fixed"
    LOL.

    The Olstead shots are insanely hot because she is enthusiastically "enjoying herself", rather than just standing/sitting/lying about. She's incediary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    the blonde girl has quite the shapely azz for a thin girl
    Somewhere around the mid-season point of Two Broke Girls, something happened between me and Beth Behrs. I just developed an overpowering crush on her. I love her physique, but the way she smiles always has me swooning.

  7. #187
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sadly, not mine.



    Do a search and see how many times I've mentioned this fetching creature.
    I said On her not "IN" her. lol

  8. #188
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I said On her not "IN" her. lol
    I could live with "my meat" ( I hate being this crass, especially with you) "on" Kat Dennings.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Godspeed.
    I posted them, remember?

  10. #190
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She is welcomed to camp out on my c0ck or face should the need arise.

    damn sexy woman

  11. #191
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I posted them, remember?
    Who could forget? Didn't you get chastised by JW or Ches? Almost banned?

  12. #192
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    damn sexy woman
    No question.

  13. #193
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Who could forget? Didn't you get chastised by JW or Ches? Almost banned?
    i've been told the moderators around these here parts have a pronounced tendency to suck.

  14. #194
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I could live with "my meat" ( I hate being this crass, especially with you) "on" Kat Dennings.
    It's fine I've seen , read far worse in the Hampur

  15. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Who could forget? Didn't you get chastised by JW or Ches? Almost banned?

  16. #196
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    It's fine I've seen , read far worse in the Hampur
    Now that we all know you (and you're hanging around), you've become The Hampur's "kid sister". Although, you could develop a rebelious phase and post a bunch of lingerie/bathing suit shots. Nah, forget it. Wait, could you?

  17. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Now that we all know you (and you're hanging around), you've become The Hampur's "kid sister". Although, you could develop a rebelious phase and post a bunch of lingerie/bathing suit shots. Nah, forget it. Wait, could you?
    i'll do it

  18. #198
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i've been told the moderators around these here parts have a pronounced tendency to suck.
    Some "numerics" more than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    LOL. There is that one shot where Kat is standing, facing the camera, which just sends you reeling. That's a crazy body.

    Although unflattering facially (she looks either loaded or depressed), this image should give the peruser some idea of the intensity of the pictorial. And pass JI's TOS.


  19. #199
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although, you could develop a rebelious phase and post a bunch of lingerie/bathing suit shots. Nah, forget it. Wait, could you?
    And there... after months of delicate, subtle build up......it is.



    -

  20. #200
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although unflattering facially
    Looks like Horshack peering into someones medicine cabinet....hopefull a nasal spray appears behind those annoying oxycodones.

    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us