Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 242

Thread: KAT DENNINGS

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And there... after months of delicate, subtle build up......it is.



    -
    You, of all people, should recognize the Don Rickles-tinged shtick, 32.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Looks like Horshack peering into someones medicine cabinet....hopefull a nasal spray appears behind those annoying oxycodones.

    -
    LOL. Love this imagery. You're wielding the brush like an inspired Gauguin attacking a canvas.

  2. #202
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,379
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    great tits and c0ck-suckers' lips to boot.

    An excellent combo.

    Yikes!

  3. #203
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    You, of all people, should recognize the Don Rickles-tinged shtick, 32.






    -

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post




    -
    As kids/teens, we could not wait for Rickles on Carson. He's always do that routine where it'd end with , "Nah, just kidding. Would you?" or "Really?", that would kill Carson and all of us in the audience. And always at the expense of some fool like Monty Rock, III or some bimbo.

  5. #205
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    good news and bad

    first the good

    I got Kat's photos, very nice. I also got leaked photos from Renee Olstead of Still Standing - whoa. I had no idea she was such a vixen.

    now the bad

    the phrase "leaked photo" brought up the infamous photo of Favre's dik.

    if that wasn't bad enough, i also saw Ron Artest's dik. i would have bet big bucks i'd never see that.
    So where exactly is the bad news here?

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although, you could develop a rebelious phase and post a bunch of lingerie/bathing suit shots.

  7. #207
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    good news and bad

    first the good

    I got Kat's photos, very nice. I also got leaked photos from Renee Olstead of Still Standing - whoa. I had no idea she was such a vixen.

    now the bad

    the phrase "leaked photo" brought up the infamous photo of Favre's dik.

    if that wasn't bad enough, i also saw Ron Artest's dik. i would have bet big bucks i'd never see that.

    Butt chugging can have terrible consequences.

  8. #208
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    As kids/teens, we could not wait for Rickles on Carson. He's always do that routine where it'd end with , "Nah, just kidding. Would you?" or "Really?", that would kill Carson and all of us in the audience. And always at the expense of some fool like Monty Rock, III or some bimbo.
    Carson was the best but when he had somebody on that he loved, the show was extra good. Rickles always made the show great.

  9. #209
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,758
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    She looks like Squidward.





    -
    Have not you heard? Squiddy had some work done:




    Kat looks more like a frog with those outward projecting eyes...
    her sticky, cleft tongue may be of benefit though

  10. #210
    Kat Denning has a natural beauty and natural breast. She always looks beautiful on Tv. I have been searching informations abaout her.

  11. #211
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    Kat Denning has a natural beauty and natural breast. She always looks beautiful on Tv. I have been searching informations abaout her.
    you came to the right place. this site is the web's #1 kat denning fansite.
    Last edited by AFCEastFan; 09-20-2014 at 07:30 PM.

  13. #213
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.
    http://vimeo.com/m/103879777

    You're welcome

  15. #215
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,550
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    Kat Denning has a natural beauty and natural breast. She always looks beautiful on Tv. I have been searching informations abaout her.
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.
    What call center in Mumbai are you at?

  16. #216
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,181
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.
    Just post pics.

  17. #217
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    What call center in Mumbai are you at?
    Lol..it's amazing to me than anyone anywhere would go to the trouble...for those two dumb posts...yet there they are.


  18. #218
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    What??? Where is this topless shot?
    Don't waste much time; there's like 5 naked selfies and a bunch of web dorks actually have her head on several porn shots; and hard core poses. What a drag.

  19. #219
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,550
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol..it's amazing to me than anyone anywhere would go to the trouble...for those two dumb posts...yet there they are.

    Did you really expect anything less?

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    Kat Denning has a natural beauty and natural breast. She always looks beautiful on Tv. I have been searching informations abaout her.
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyegger View Post
    I want to write an article about her if you share a website I will be pleased.

    BRING BACK MERLIN

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us