Thread: The Case That Transformed Judge Judy in to a Tea Party Patriot!

The Case That Transformed Judge Judy in to a Tea Party Patriot!

[url]http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915[/url]

Great stuff!

Judge Judy?

/facepalm

And before you ask, no, I didn't read the link. Seeing Judge Judy was involved was enough.

It is a video and its awesome. Totally worth watching. Judy goes off on a guy that is getting rent money from the gobemint but not paying.

You wonder why no one cares about the Tea Party anymore? Desperate for attention? Sad.

I see people like this all day. And it's not their fault.

It's the fault of the criminal democrats in government who give out free benefits in exchange for votes for democrats in political office.

:jets17

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4161858]I see people like this all day. And it's not their fault.

It's the fault of the criminal democrats in government who give out free benefits in exchange for votes for democrats in political office.

:jets17[/QUOTE]

But it's awesome, the true Tea Party Patriot Judge Judy makes big money off them.

If she was a liberal she would hand out Entitlements or Shovel Ready Jobs like Opumpkin!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ask any NY police officer about the 70" Flatscreeens and BMW's in NY housing projects and you can see the same things.