Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all the women in this meeting are beasts

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus I think one of them has leprosy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4161953]Plus I think one of them has leprosy.[/QUOTE]

Never stopped Poli.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/th_RAGE0114.png[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    boo freakin' hoo...pics or gtfo....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4161959]Never stopped Poli.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/th_RAGE0114.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

ROFL....well done...

(still not top ten tho)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4162066]ROFL....well done...

(still not top ten tho)[/QUOTE]

Dude I'm the only one keeping your photobucket alive here.... that's gotta be worth something.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4161953]Plus I think one of them has leprosy.[/QUOTE]

At least it's not pleurisy.

Or worse, the gout.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I was in a meeting late yesterday and trying to make a point. The entire team was in the room so I wanted to be sure they knew that I knew what I was talking about. Giving lots of details so everyone saw all sides of the situation before I gave my recommendation.

But this one guy . . . he started at me with a glazed, kind of stupid look on his face . . . I thought maybe he didn't understand so I decided to describe more case studies and their results . . .

Then he started glaring at me . . . he was fidgeting in his seat . . . maybe he needed to take a dump . . .

The A/C was blasting but he was sweating a lot . . . I wondered if he was sick. Did he have leprosy? Maybe the gout?

Oh well, we have another meeting today at 4:00 pm, so maybe I can impress him today with even more information. Guess I'll start some research. Maybe I'll even do a Powerpoint with small type and read it out loud. Yeah, that's right, that's what I'll do. He sure will be impressed with me.
    Last edited by Lone Star Lady; 09-27-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4162351]So I was in a meeting late yesterday and trying to make a point. The entire team was in the room so I wanted to be sure they knew that I knew what I was talking about. Giving lots of details so everyone saw all sides of the situation before I gave my recommendation.

But this one guy . . . he started at me with a glazed, kind of stupid look on his face . . . I thought maybe he didn't understand so I decided to describe more case studies and their results . . .

Then he started glaring at me . . . he was fidgeting in his seat . . . maybe he needed to take a dump . . .

The A/C was blasting but he was sweating a lot . . . I wondered if he was sick. Did he have leprosy? Maybe the gout?

Oh well, we have another meeting today at 4:00 pm, so maybe I can impress him today with even more information. Guess I'll start some research. Maybe I'll even do a Powerpoint with small type and read it out loud. Yeah, that's right, that's what I'll do. He sure will be impressed with me.[/QUOTE]
    lmao

the lady Hampurite for the win!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4162351]So I was in a meeting late yesterday and trying to make a point. The entire team was in the room so I wanted to be sure they knew that I knew what I was talking about. Giving lots of details so everyone saw all sides of the situation before I gave my recommendation.

Oh well, we have another meeting today at 4:00 pm, so maybe I can impress him today with even more information. Guess I'll start some research. [B]Maybe I'll even do a Powerpoint with small type and read it out loud.[/B] Yeah, that's right, that's what I'll do. He sure will be impressed with me.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of rage faces.

[IMG]http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_75x75.228168670.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4162351]But this one guy . . . he started at me with a glazed, kind of stupid look on his face . . . I thought maybe he didn't understand so I decided to describe more case studies and their results . . .

Then he started glaring at me . . . he was fidgeting in his seat . . . maybe he needed to take a dump . . .[/QUOTE]

Was it this look?

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/not-sure-if-fart-or-about-to-crap-pants.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, we have another meeting today at 4:00 pm, so maybe I can impress him today with even more information. Guess I'll start some research. Maybe I'll even do a Powerpoint with small type and read it out loud. Yeah, that's right, that's what I'll do. He sure will be impressed with me.[/QUOTE]

no, he wanted you - right there on the conference room table, not caring who watched or participated, mentally undressing you and thinking up all kinds of Borgo-like scenarios.

next meeting should be mega-awkward. :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4162428][B]no, he wanted you[/B] - right there on the conference room table, not caring who watched or participated, mentally undressing you and thinking up all kinds of Borgo-like scenarios.

next meeting should be mega-awkward. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Or parts. LSL, before your next meeting, do a cursory background check on the perv. We don't want to read about you winding up in a dumpster.